Is the beta any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, when are these changes taking effect? My steam updated something after i turned it on , but i didn't notice what,i just wondering if the changes are already up and running..

I haven't been able to check yet as I haven't had a pre-season match yet

I am sorry, when are these changes taking effect? My steam updated something after i turned it on , but i didn't notice what,i just wondering if the changes are already up and running..
Should be seen in the demo and I believe an update for the beta, which should hopefully be out on friday

Where did you red that? SI Forums? Homepage? Thanks.

yeah the link to the official SI announcement was posted on twitter. Was official as it took me to SI forums

Last edited:
I would like to tell you the truth, but apparently anything but singing praise to SI and their infallible FM series, gets either locked or condemned (in most cases both). Pathetic.

HAHAHAHA.. I just got infracted for this post. Hilarious. But thanks for proving my point. This board is a ******* joke.

Well if you weren't so idiotic (as you're being again right now) and were a bit more constructive you wouldn't have been infracted. They don't hand them out freely-only to the ones who deserve them.

Constructive as in mindlessly defending SI you mean? Or constructive as in posting ******* meme video's? Yeah, I see, i am the one being idiotic. Anyway, what do I care... keep on kissing eachother's ***** in here.

Constructive as in mindlessly defending SI you mean? Or constructive as in posting ******* meme video's? Yeah, I see, i am the one being idiotic. Anyway, what do I care... keep on kissing eachother's ***** in here.

Get used to it, this isn't a democracy

*Waiting to be infracted by Mike..*

Ignoring everyones comments, I'm answering the title. -The beta is decent, you can tell it's not the full game but that is the whole point of a beta. And it feeds my FM addiction so it definitely fills the void until the full release is out.

Ignoring everyones comments, I'm answering the title. -The beta is decent, you can tell it's not the full game but that is the whole point of a beta. And it feeds my FM addiction so it definitely fills the void until the full release is out.

Agree. Match Engine aside, the game looks brilliant. I cant wait for it to be released, downloading some nice skins and facepacks :)

The best facepack I got was the one that has over 100,000 in it. Think I got it from FMScout or somewhere like that. Works flawlessly. Not to keen on skins though. always been wary as some people have had problems with them in the past.

I'll have to keep an eye out for that facepacks... not a fan of these silhouettes.

Was unsure the first 10-15mins it just looks so plain without the team/league badges, player faces, stadium backgrounds ect but been playing for a few hours now and I'm loving it!
I haven't yet experienced any issues or weird m.e stuff, just when you hover over something's the txt is white on a white background.

The best facepack I got was the one that has over 100,000 in it. Think I got it from FMScout or somewhere like that. Works flawlessly. Not to keen on skins though. always been wary as some people have had problems with them in the past.

Do the fm12 facepacks work then?
I got the mega face pack for fm12 was like 8gb so don't really want to have to download that again!

Do the fm12 facepacks work then?
I got the mega face pack for fm12 was like 8gb so don't really want to have to download that again!

should do yes. I've used it before no problems

Cool, will give it a go tomorrow, oh and what i just said about the m.e I take that back, obviously most of these flaws will be ironed out by release and the further refined in future patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back