Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

is there a patch going to be released for FM2010 after the january transfer window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFC7

Jan 23, 2009
just wondering since i can remember there being one released for FM09 with fix's for bugs and club updates...... so does anyone have any info?

StuW

Why So Serious?
Apr 14, 2009
www.theawaystand.co.uk
Yes there will be. Probably 2 or 3 weeks into February. SI usually release 3 patches/updates for each game, so this will probably be the last one for FM10

Jake

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2008
www.vitascricket.co.uk
yes there will be one. there is no info. it depends on how many known bugs SI have to address as well as process all the transfer updates. its usually 2-3 weeks after the transfer window closes

Andy

Premium Member (andid1)
Feb 14, 2009
They normally release the .3 patch in late February early March. Im sure someone will make a database with all the transfers when the window is closed.

Jake

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2008
www.vitascricket.co.uk
i did think about closing this max, but decided not to as its not actually a duplicate thread as far as i can see....

They normally release the .3 patch in late February early March. Im sure someone will make a database with all the transfers when the window is closed.
there have already been 3 patches, but yes normally the 3rd patch (this time the 4th patch) comes out february time, and its fairly common knowledge so this can stay closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.