is there a patch going to be released for FM2010 after the january transfer window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFC7

Reaction score
just wondering since i can remember there being one released for FM09 with fix's for bugs and club updates...... so does anyone have any info?

Yes there will be. Probably 2 or 3 weeks into February. SI usually release 3 patches/updates for each game, so this will probably be the last one for FM10

yes there will be one. there is no info. it depends on how many known bugs SI have to address as well as process all the transfer updates. its usually 2-3 weeks after the transfer window closes

They normally release the .3 patch in late February early March. Im sure someone will make a database with all the transfers when the window is closed.

Normally comes out mid February.

i did think about closing this max, but decided not to as its not actually a duplicate thread as far as i can see....

They normally release the .3 patch in late February early March. Im sure someone will make a database with all the transfers when the window is closed.

there have already been 3 patches, but yes normally the 3rd patch (this time the 4th patch) comes out february time, and its fairly common knowledge so this can stay closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.