Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Is it possible to rest the whole team with one or two clicks?

I know you can rest each player individually but it would be easier to just rest the whole team.

If there isnt an option what do you think about implementing it into the game?

Staff member
Reaction score
Is it possible to rest the whole team with one or two clicks?

I know you can rest each player individually but it would be easier to just rest the whole team.

If there isnt an option what do you think about implementing it into the game?
There is a rest team before and after match on match prep, and you can highlight the entire team anyway by pressing control + a and then right click and choose rest.

Reaction score
There is a rest team before and after match on match prep, and you can highlight the entire team anyway by pressing control + a and then right click and choose rest.
You sir... <3

Reaction score
Click on the calendar, bottom left corner of the present day. There should be a "Rest all players" option.

Reaction score
I do what Mike said, just highlight the players I want to rest and right click.

Reaction score
Every once in a while doing this gives me a crash dump for some reason :(

Reaction score
hey all ive open my full calender and the only option is to arange friendly or go on holiday i have a fair few who need a rest but id like to do my team as i have some big games coming up! can some 1 get bk to me asap plz

thanks

Reaction score
hey all ive open my full calender and the only option is to arange friendly or go on holiday i have a fair few who need a rest but id like to do my team as i have some big games coming up! can some 1 get bk to me asap plz

thanks
Are you making sure that you are clicking on the current day? You can't set a rest day for a day in the future. Also, you can't do it on the same day you've had a match :)

Reaction score
i cant belive i got stuck on this thanks scotty ive done it haha :D