iPeely

Reaction score
Is it possible to rest the whole team with one or two clicks?

I know you can rest each player individually but it would be easier to just rest the whole team.

If there isnt an option what do you think about implementing it into the game?

Is it possible to rest the whole team with one or two clicks?

I know you can rest each player individually but it would be easier to just rest the whole team.

If there isnt an option what do you think about implementing it into the game?

There is a rest team before and after match on match prep, and you can highlight the entire team anyway by pressing control + a and then right click and choose rest.

There is a rest team before and after match on match prep, and you can highlight the entire team anyway by pressing control + a and then right click and choose rest.

You sir... <3

Click on the calendar, bottom left corner of the present day. There should be a "Rest all players" option.

I do what Mike said, just highlight the players I want to rest and right click.

Every once in a while doing this gives me a crash dump for some reason :(

hey all ive open my full calender and the only option is to arange friendly or go on holiday i have a fair few who need a rest but id like to do my team as i have some big games coming up! can some 1 get bk to me asap plz

thanks

hey all ive open my full calender and the only option is to arange friendly or go on holiday i have a fair few who need a rest but id like to do my team as i have some big games coming up! can some 1 get bk to me asap plz

thanks

Are you making sure that you are clicking on the current day? You can't set a rest day for a day in the future. Also, you can't do it on the same day you've had a match :)

i cant belive i got stuck on this thanks scotty ive done it haha :D