Is there a way of deleting this latest patch???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldsoRFC

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Anybody know if there is a way you can delete this latest patch, the game is a nightmare now, was enjoying it far more before it came out???

Since its steam controlled there isn't a way (atleast known to me) to revert a pushed update.

Thanks anyway guys, this is not good news, enjoyment of playing the game has been totally killed for me because of this update!!! My tactics are a real mess now after putting in a lot of time and effort perfecting them, honestly not sure if i can be arsed with this game any longer, so frustrating!!!

Don?t think so, and if u unistall game, when u reinstall steam downloads the updated version !!!

This happens every year and is the reason I decided not to buy it until fully patched. I suggest not playing it again until it's final patch has been released or the same thing will happen again when the next patch is out.

So if the game is this **** untill last patch, why buying it ?

When the last patch appears, the cracked version of FM appears. Where's to logic ? Unfortunately I've buyed FM for the last 4 years. This is the last year I'm making this mistake.

SI seriously need to sort there **** out, money thieving bastards

LOL i have got it you tool, just fancied posting a frustration in here, Get a grip

You seem to of missed the point. People like you call them stuff like "money thieving bastards' and claim thatthey have '365 days to create a game and they cant do it' every year. Yet every year you still buy it and then say the same things again. Get a grip.

You seem to of missed the point. People like you call them stuff like "money thieving bastards' and claim thatthey have '365 days to create a game and they cant do it' every year. Yet every year you still buy it and then say the same things again. Get a grip.

I've bought it because I'm a loyal fan. If this was my first football management game I'd be ****** and probably wouldn't go near this type of genre again.

I've bought it because I'm a loyal fan. If this was my first football management game I'd be ****** and probably wouldn't go near this type of genre again.

Then don't complain. There is no need to be a loyal fan of a company, which is ultimately on there to make money. Rather than every year complaining that they are stealing your money, stop giving it to them in the first place.

Then don't complain. There is no need to be a loyal fan of a company, which is ultimately on there to make money. Rather than every year complaining that they are stealing your money, stop giving it to them in the first place.

Are you supporting piracy scotty98TR????

Status
Not open for further replies.