Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

is there any way to get text back if your computer crashes on here?

Reaction score
I am doing a story thread and I writ out all of my update for the month which took me about 20 minutes and then when I tried putting a picture in it deleted everything I wrote and I am wondering if theres any way to get that text back or if I will have to write it all again!? ANYONE QUICK PLEASE

Reaction score
I am doing a story thread and I writ out all of my update for the month which took me about 20 minutes and then when I tried putting a picture in it deleted everything I wrote and I am wondering if theres any way to get that text back or if I will have to write it all again!? ANYONE QUICK PLEASE

Is there a undo button ?

Reaction score
Use word then copy and paste it in here?
he means that everything he wrote out got deleted when he puts a pic in. i had this happen aswell, and the site 'auto-saves' your writing at various intervals. When this happened, i went back on it, and in the writing box at the bottom left it said 'restore auto-saved content' which i clicked on and got it all back :)

Reaction score
I just re did it all ... Took me time but needed to carry on with the next stage of my story... It did say it was saving as I was going along but never let me restore auto saved content

Reaction score
Next time, every couple of sentences when you stop to think of the next sentence, do Ctrl+A then Ctrl+C to copy the whole text.

Or if you use Chrome or Firefox, try Lazarus.