is there any way to get text back if your computer crashes on here?

Henry8597

Reaction score
I am doing a story thread and I writ out all of my update for the month which took me about 20 minutes and then when I tried putting a picture in it deleted everything I wrote and I am wondering if theres any way to get that text back or if I will have to write it all again!? ANYONE QUICK PLEASE

I am doing a story thread and I writ out all of my update for the month which took me about 20 minutes and then when I tried putting a picture in it deleted everything I wrote and I am wondering if theres any way to get that text back or if I will have to write it all again!? ANYONE QUICK PLEASE

Is there a undo button ?

Use word then copy and paste it in here?
he means that everything he wrote out got deleted when he puts a pic in. i had this happen aswell, and the site 'auto-saves' your writing at various intervals. When this happened, i went back on it, and in the writing box at the bottom left it said 'restore auto-saved content' which i clicked on and got it all back :)

I just re did it all ... Took me time but needed to carry on with the next stage of my story... It did say it was saving as I was going along but never let me restore auto saved content

Next time, every couple of sentences when you stop to think of the next sentence, do Ctrl+A then Ctrl+C to copy the whole text.

Or if you use Chrome or Firefox, try Lazarus.