Is there such thing as the perfect season ? The new Invincibles ?

Smoggy

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has ever done the perfect season that is Unbeaten all season in the league ? I am AFC Wimbledon and i have played 12 games and unbeaten it's too soon to say if i will have the perfect season.

lol, no, there are over 40 games in a season mate :) what is up with all these pointless threads you are starting today bud?

Haha i'm bored sooooo.... much :O do you have a steam account ?

yep. never won every game though, but unbeaten seasons for sure.

lots of teams, since cm97/98. on the most recent one, barcelona and man city. but they are easy teams to do it with, not done it with anyone kinda challenging since atletico madrid on fm10

haha good :) SEE RAIKAN HE DID IT SO ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE ! haha

i was unbeeaten in the league in my first year with fc united, played 42 aswell won 27 drew 15 lost 0.
shame that save became encrypted i was in the premier league :(
but, obviously i lost in various cups

it went the season unbeaten with porto

well its not hard with barcelona or the light blue endless pit of money lol :)

i was unbeaten with cska moscow, played 30 won 26 drew 4!

I never said it was impossible at all, I was unbeaten with Porto in the league from Jan 1st season til... well even now maybe (Jan second season) lost a few European games however...

haha im doing amazing with AFC Wimbledon im 1st i went 1-0 down to 2nd place grimsby but won 2-1 in last minute. i have also drew against crawley and luton which is very good because thier my promotion rivals as you may know !

Done a few with Liverpool and Napoli, only had one truely unbeaten season which was with liverpool, won all cups and finished the season with 29 wins and 9 draws.

i'd like to see someone win every single game they play in a season without cheating, i think thats pretty much impossible, no losses or draws!

i know that technically it doesn't count as obviously my team is far better then the opposition but using an upside down leagues edit i've made my way up to league 2 as manchester united and am at the end of janurary with the last time my team failed to win being my last friendly before the start of the season. the run so far is including a 2-1 league win over city and cup wins against chelsea and liverpool.

Had the perfect domestic season with Shakhtar, failed in Europe though.

i got to 22 wins in a row once with arsenal and that was my longest streak. never done a season unbeaten though!