Is there such thing as the perfect season ? The new Invincibles ?

I think I went over 100 games unbeaten in the league or my save.

The hardest achievement is the 30 without conceding

i've NEARLY done it. First season on my Man United save. Only lost 1 game all season, had plenty of wins and draws. Only game I lost was to Napoli 2 - 1 in Champions League Group Stage (After I qualified for Knockout Round so didn't bother me much)

I got thirty games into the season unbeaten with Real Madrid but then got bored because of the easiness and started a different save.

i did, with my arsenal save. (H)

invincibles for the second time!!!

In my Arsenal save I went 88 games with out losing.

i came so close with sevilla but i lost my last game

only lost once last season with sporting cp, by 2nd bottom aswell ... safe to say i was p*ssed off.

131 unbeaten in the league with RUOR is my record, and currently a 70 or so win streak in the league with them. 33 games a season, so I've won every match for over two seasons now.

It's really easy in Holland.... I did an Ajax save and I only lost 1 league game in 3 seasons. Needless to say, the game got really boring.

Almost did it with spurs, undefeated in everything bar league cup. ******* Sheffield Wednesday.

I am in 2020 with At Madrid and in the leaue I have played 33 and won 33, dunno if i will keep this up as I am playing Real Madrid next!

I won every game once with Al-Hilal in Sudan. They have 25x the budget of anyone else in the league, not to mention the whole national team. Really the easiest team to play with. Never won by less than 4 or 5 goals either.

Definitely possible and I prolly should be unbeaten right now. 30/38 games into my RasenBallsport Leipzig 1st season and I am unbeaten after losing my very first game of the season. 27 wins, 2 draws, and that one solitary loss! Ah, what could have been...

I managed to be unbeaten with Real Madrid in the 11/12 season, just in the league though.

Done it twice on FM 11 after a few season once with Chelsea and once with Inter Milan in a long career game i had going think i got to 2031/32 with a few draws along the way, lost the save when i got a virus (computer)

I reckon i can do on a new save with blackpool in the first season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be also managing every other team in the league

I had an unbeaten season with West Ham, but guess what.. I finished second :) too many draws..

Currently with my Real Madrid 1 and a half season unbeaten , going for two :D

im playing a new inter save and im in January and havent lost 1 game :D got some draws and the rest are wins

i know that technically it doesn't count as obviously my team is far better then the opposition but using an upside down leagues edit i've made my way up to league 2 as manchester united and am at the end of janurary with the last time my team failed to win being my last friendly before the start of the season. the run so far is including a 2-1 league win over city and cup wins against chelsea and liverpool.

just finished the league season and got 45 wins and 1 draw and didn't make the top 3 in the league mangers award thing.
i got knocked out of the JPT in the north final by man city, before drawing with them in the league in the very next game.
the league cup didn't seem to exist, i wan't in europe and won the fa cup final 2-1 over tottenham after they had a goal ruled out due to it coming just after the final whistle.