Headmaster911

Reaction score
Hello.

I got an interesting problem/bug. I can't win in match: Rangers - Edinburg City (Scottish Cup Semi-final, 2016). 37 simulations - no one win.

Is there someone in developer team, who is exited in unprofessional teams and wrote some script? If there is any random in game, I should have already won, dont you think so?

Learn how to lose and stop reloading the game, you ******* peasant.

Not to be 'that guy' but I get sick of seeing posts (not just on here but other FM forums) where people are convinced the game is 'scripted' or coded to not let you win sometimes. It really isn't scripted or anything at all. Maybe try a different approach, different players. Or do what I do, just play the game and don't bother saving before any matches and carry on like a football manager would in real life.

Not to be 'that guy' but I get sick of seeing posts (not just on here but other FM forums) where people are convinced the game is 'scripted' or coded to not let you win sometimes. It really isn't scripted or anything at all. Maybe try a different approach, different players. Or do what I do, just play the game and don't bother saving before any matches and carry on like a football manager would in real life.

Of couse I have tried different players and tactics.
And tell me, how proffesional team can loose 41 (already) times in a row.

And most important, real life is not equal to FM. Even if you are playing without saving, you are not a little step closer to real manager.

The last time someone came on here and claimed scripting, the tactic was horrible and poor team talks the previous match didn't help either. I was able to win first time with an unfamiliar (to the team) tactic whipped together in 5-10 mins after just analyzing the squad. It's certainly a tactical issue most of all though.

The last time someone came on here and claimed scripting, the tactic was horrible and poor team talks the previous match didn't help either. I was able to win first time with an unfamiliar (to the team) tactic whipped together in 5-10 mins after just analyzing the squad. It's certainly a tactical issue most of all though.

Ok, I will work more in this way. Thanks for help

And most important, real life is not equal to FM. Even if you are playing without saving, you are not a little step closer to real manager.

FM is a simulation, designed to give football fans a taste of what it's like to be a football manager. Obviously it's limited but to say such daft things is to ridicule the very purpose of the game. It's logical therefore that most players would consider what you're doing to be "cheating". I did the same thing in CM 97/98 when I was 14.

As WJ said, your issue is likely to be a combination of poorly manage morale and bad tactics.

37 simulations - no one win.
By the way, when you say 37 "simulations", what is a simulation? Did you holiday past the game, instant result it or play the game 'normally'?

By the way, when you say 37 "simulations", what is a simulation? Did you holiday past the game, instant result it or play the game 'normally'?

Simulation means that I play match, then, without saving, load my previous save (before match).This is one simulation

FM is a simulation, designed to give football fans a taste of what it's like to be a football manager. Obviously it's limited but to say such daft things is to ridicule the very purpose of the game. It's logical therefore that most players would consider what you're doing to be "cheating". I did the same thing in CM 97/98 when I was 14.

As WJ said, your issue is likely to be a combination of poorly manage morale and bad tactics.

Ok, play and imagine that you are real manager. I have no problems with it.
But why is so important for everybody to tell me that I should not restart game? How this help you to have fun? Or you just want to brag about your fm success? And I actually dont care in what age you have stopped cheating.

Simulation means that I play match, then, without saving, load my previous save (before match).This is one simulation
Fair enough. Just wanted to check, because the other ways will leave your assistant in charge and he can change roles, duties etc so it may not have been your fault.

Of couse I have tried different players and tactics.
And tell me, how proffesional team can loose 41 (already) times in a row.

I didn't say anything about it being like real life, I meant actual football managers can't save before a match and you should just play it without saving before a game.

Fair enough. Just wanted to check, because the other ways will leave your assistant in charge and he can change roles, duties etc so it may not have been your fault.

I just wonder, if I have not best scheme and etc, I will loose 100% of time even to weaker team?
But how I won previous matches?

I just wonder, if I have not best scheme and etc, I will loose 100% of time even to weaker team?
But how I won previous matches?
Post the tactic and team instructions please. My initial reaction to your question is that it's a very poor tactic or a tactic that cannot break teams down, but this is just an educated guess at the moment.

Why I should play like you want?

I never said anything about you playing how I want you to, I'll never understand why people save before games and reload them 40 odd times like you say you've done, where's the fun in that?

I never said anything about you playing how I want you to, I'll never understand why people save before games and reload them 40 odd times like you say you've done, where's the fun in that?

If you dont like this, why do you post replyes in this topic? Do you think that your opinion about the way of playing is important for someone?

If you dont like this, why do you post replyes in this topic? Do you think that your opinion about the way of playing is important for someone?

Well I always thought the whole point of forums was to voice your opinion? Correct me if I'm wrong