Status
Not open for further replies.

bebetu

Reaction score
Let me explain better,I got in playoffs for champion league groups,I play a small team from Romania and the odds were unfair with me meeting Arsenal.Ok i said this is it ,small chances to qualify anyway lets just play and dont make many hopes.First game at Arsenal i lead 2-1 until minute 70 and then my goalkeeper decide to pass to Sanogo for a free a goal and match ended 2-2.I was happy for the result despite the ME offering a free goal for Arsenal(i say is free goal present from ME cause in real life u will see such goals in division four from luxemburg maybe...and not in Champions League).2nd game at home again i lead 3-1 till minute 60 or something than they make 3-2,fair enough,but when match was about to end they scored a goal from corner at near post wich is a bug(it happends rarely but when it happends u cant do nothing to prevent it) and match ended 3-3,and Arsenal qualified further because of more away goals.Its just simply stupid all my goals were legit no corner bugs and no goalkeeper glitching to pass to strikers.
After this i just simply could not bare this anymore ,like seriously,and for the first time in my FM 2014 experience i did reload and i beat them 1-0 and i dont feel bad because of this.F**K OF Match Engine.

Last edited:
How is scoring a near post header a bug?

It was a buged goal from corner because the one who scored was Wellbeck with foot between 3 of my defenders.And i say is a bug because my defenders did not reacted and if it was a header from a physical challange i would not talk as being a bug.Like i said it happends rarely but for sure its a bug.Its not defendable by any means,near post is very vulnerably to such goals ,no matter the corner setup.

Last edited:
So, you never saw a player scoring a goal between 3 defenders ? You'd better start looking to your own flaws rather blaming the ME.

Haha this is funny,ME defenders always pop up.Dudes at least im not hypocritical here,i speak honestly.All community knows Me has some flaws and u come here to me saying that fault is mine.Seriously u have a brain?How is my fault when koalkeeper pass to opossition striker for a free goal and it was from a free throw not even even from a foot pass under high pressing.
And about corner bug i can put my head as a bet that its a bug,i can show u my corner setup,its best that u can have in FM 2014,i played hundreds and hundreds of hours u come here and tell me that snow is green right?\
And like i said i reloaded and i feel so good,u have no ideea how good i feel that i treated ME same way he did with me.Now all is fair and as it should be in the first place.

Last edited:
It's not ME, it's 3d presentation. They are lacking animations for all things FM14 ME offers, and thus you see so many stupid **** from players.

Yes normally what i did should be considered as cheat,but it was my payback,all i wanted it was a fair game after reload without corner glitch or goalkeeper acting stupidly and it just happend to win 1-0 and this time no glitch to help Arsenal.U know im already huge underdog and my team played extremely well(for my big surprise).For me qualifing in Champions League its huge as vital,for Arsenal was pocket money.My squad of 5 milion euros manage to outplay a team worth of 1 bilion euros.Being a huge underdog was already a big disadvantage for me ,and i cant fight on all fronts at the same time meaning fighting ME and a team worth a bilion same time.Its just too much already.

Last edited:
Mate, a poor pass from your GK is not a glitch..things like this just happen in reality too.. An example is a match from last season's UCL between CSKA Moscow and Viktoria Plzen..
[video=youtube;1mkiS0Q3544]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mkiS0Q3544[/video]
What should do Plzen's coach? Blame the ME?

Last edited:
yes, the ME has some flaws, but not with defending corners and believe when I say that your tactic (and most tactics) have more flaws than the ME

How do u know my tactic has flaws when u dont even know what tactic i employ?im just curious....Also im pretty sure corner has 1 flaw that im sure its a flaw,its not a big deal because it happends too rarely if u have a good defensive setup.And i mean here the near post when a player comes free without having any man between him and goal despite any corner setup.The man that comes free for meeting ball mostly comes from deep or wide and corner setup doesnt allow u to have a man placed wide enough near post there or at least doesnt allow u have a man there all the time(the man that mark six yards is too inside and offen the man set to mark near post stays too sticked too woodwork doing nothing),and thats why i call it a corner flaw.Beside this flaw i dont think are others but 1 is enough to be annoying when it happends.

Last edited:
In regards to your original question, the answer is yes, it's cheating.

It is your game. You paid for it, you are playing it.

You save-reloaded the game. If you felt this wasn't cheating would you have created this thread?

I mean, if you thought your decision was fully justified due to ME being "FLAWED" would you require external pacification from the forum?

How do u know my tactic has flaws when u dont even know what tactic i employ?im just curious....Also im pretty sure corner has 1 flaw that im sure its a flaw,its not a big deal because it happends too rarely if u have a good defensive setup.And i mean here the near post when a player comes free without having any man between him and goal despite any corner setup.The man that comes free for meeting ball mostly comes from deep or wide and corner setup doesnt allow u to have a man placed wide enough near post there or at least doesnt allow u have a man there all the time(the man that mark six yards is too inside and offen the man set to mark near post stays too sticked too woodwork doing nothing),and thats why i call it a corner flaw.Beside this flaw i dont think are others but 1 is enough to be annoying when it happends.

Simply because any tactic, every tactic has flaws, as soon as you start understanding that there is no perfection in football you will understand much more about football and football manager. And if you like to know why any tactic has flaws, is simply because any player (even the best player in the world) makes mistakes. You do know this, right ?

Not sure about that... seems like a legit goal to me. I had a real bug in my.... hmm, maybe 2nd or 3rd season in a premiership game as Cardiff... Can't remember who it was against, but it certainly needed a reload. Somebody crossed the ball, and it landed on top of the net, and a few seconds later fell through the net and counted as a 'freak goal'. If I remember correctly, it was a game which could qualify me for the European cup... so yeah, I reloaded that. Literally fell straight through the top of the net... come on ref!

Simply because any tactic, every tactic has flaws, as soon as you start understanding that there is no perfection in football you will understand much more about football and football manager. And if you like to know why any tactic has flaws, is simply because any player (even the best player in the world) makes mistakes. You do know this, right ?

I'm also inclined to agree with the reply here. Some players can work their way free of defenders, especially at the near post - my entire 1st season as Cardiff relied on Caulker getting free at the near post to score me a respectable 9th in the premiership. He won, or drew me me soooo many games with that move. I don't know if the 'drill crosses' command has any effect on corners, but that seemed to work for me.

..... Why do you care? And why should others? Your save, you did it, shucks.. Why require justification from others? Just move on;;

Not sure about that... seems like a legit goal to me. I had a real bug in my.... hmm, maybe 2nd or 3rd season in a premiership game as Cardiff... Can't remember who it was against, but it certainly needed a reload. Somebody crossed the ball, and it landed on top of the net, and a few seconds later fell through the net and counted as a 'freak goal'. If I remember correctly, it was a game which could qualify me for the European cup... so yeah, I reloaded that. Literally fell straight through the top of the net... come on ref!
How is that a legit goal?Cant u see is ME flaw there?Like really my goalkeeper just pass to Sanogo who is near him,in real life cant happend this ****,or at least show me such a goal where goalkeeper pass to a striker near him like he was his own player.

..... Why do you care? And why should others? Your save, you did it, shucks.. Why require justification from others? Just move on;;
I did move on and Arsenal got kicked from playoff Champions league,it was the most legit reload in fm history for me,i had to choose either uninstal game or do reload and i choose reload.

Last edited:
Some things never changes.I felt this even on Sigames forum a while ago.When someone try to make their game look bad some "dogs" always pop up and bash that one despite his having right.U guys dont have abit of shame at all?Game in his big picture is good but it has some "flaws" like any other games,u dont need do this dirty sh1ts bashing people like a pack of wolfs.DOnt understand sigames policy for hiring such douches......anyway im out.See ya suckers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.