Status
Not open for further replies.
The game obviously has some flaws, just not the one you want the game to have. You're the one that never saw a GK making mistakes, well, now you have a few videos that illustrate exactly that and there a lot more examples.

OK ill say few more points and end my discussion here.The game in wich happend the pass from my goalkeeper to opossition striker was champion league,i played ten of hours in my save to reach there and is unpleasant to loose qualification further because of that goal and yeah that goal mattered since Arsenal went further because of more goals away.Also i doubt that creators of this game designed the game so that goalkeepers to pass for free goals.It was a game flaw surely why people are still in deny dont get it.And if we take real life argument wich is not the case because what happend in my game was just too stupid it cant be happening in real life,ill bring match fixing and such.Should be this dirty stuff be in a simulation game ?No ofc not u come all with youtube videos from dunno what obscure divisions,in real life happend alot of match fixings and fights during players or beating the referee and such,all this should not belong into game.
Also how much in real life we see games where team dominates and loose games because the other team is clinical making 1 goal from 1 shot and i loose games having 7 ccc to opossition 0.In real life yeah it happends but it happends rarely not so offen like ingame but ill stop here,u all should get my point.

Last edited:
You're an idiot and a cheater in denial. Although cheating isn't particularly a big issue, it's your game (so long as you don't boat about such results etc), but your attempt to get yourself ratified on here is utterly pathetic.

same

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17251-1397202787-7.gif

*** u Crane and *** u stupid Sigame bots .i.

Last edited:
Give it a rest. It's like a primary school playground here.

And for the last time-it's peoples games. They paid for it. They play it how they want. Leave it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.