Is this normal?

drezzy86

Reaction score
Hello there guys

I was just wondering about something. I'm a Chelsea fan and "naturally" we have a rivalry with Tottenham hotspur. You hear the Anti Tottenham songs etc, but i have a dark, dark secret. I actually like Tottenham. I find my self cheering them on and if i wasn't a Chelsea fan, i would probably support Tottenham.

I was wondering is there any one else out there who admires their teams arch rivals, or should i go as far to say, support them?

i have a soft spot for most teams in south yorkshire apart from sheff w*******y

Noooooooo, I couldn't even imagine me supporting that other side of Glasgow :mad:

I'm not sure, I don't really know what valid reason have for disliking Spurs, but if your not the biggest Chelsea fan in the world, it's alright.

Rangers & Queens Park but they haven't played against each other in my life time and if they were too it would be rangers all the way

I'm not sure, I don't really know what valid reason have for disliking Spurs, but if your not the biggest Chelsea fan in the world, it's alright.

I am a pretty big Chelsea fan, season ticket, spend alot of money on them to be honest, yet i like Tottenham. Alot of Chelsea fans hate Tottenham, you just have to read some of the fanzines, and i'm sure it's vice versa...

I am a pretty big Chelsea fan, season ticket, spend alot of money on them to be honest, yet i like Tottenham. Alot of Chelsea fans hate Tottenham, you just have to read some of the fanzines, and i'm sure it's vice versa...

Yeah me too.
But I'm not really the biggest Chelsea fan, to tell the truth I like any team :S

I'm a United fan but I admire City as a club. Don't ask why ;) and note that I'm not a huge United fan.

Liverpool fan and LOVE Arsenal, if I didn't support Liverpool, it would be Arsenal, but no, I HATE Man U, Everton and Chelsea with a passion.

Well im a Die Hard Arsenal Supporter, but i have a soft spot for west ham only because of all the financial trouble they were in, and the way the players stay there and i like Avram Grant and think its a disgrace how he's treated!.. but i wouldn't go as far as cheering them on in any game unless there playing spuds. But deffinatly hate Bristol Rovers/City and Chippenham Town!

I like Arsenal
and im a liverpool fan
saw that jack_widnell said the same

Speaking for myself in the portuguese situation, i kindda simpatize with Sporting Lisbon, with all the problems they have and stuff, as i admire their vision in terms of youth development...

As far as Porto, i just hate the club....especially their president...hate the guy! :mad:

how can u support man utd but like city is sumut wrong in ur head??