Is this really a penalty? Hard to tell.....

did the peno go in? If so the other team have every right to feel hard done by.

Being a Celtic fan I now how it feels to have the officials against you. Yellow for diving imo :p

lol.

Erm, Maybe the ref wanted a free-flowing game, and the green player stopped it by holding onto the ball with his feet? If you do look at it a few times, the red players are aiming for the ball not the man. The man just gets in the way ^^)

yes, the initial tackle was a penalty...

that should have been blown, as well as the gang rape on the poor player on the ground, I would have given it for both if I was the ref...

they're taking the phrase 'get stuck in' a bit too far

did the peno go in? If so the other team have every right to feel hard done by.

Being a Celtic fan I now how it feels to have the officials against you. Yellow for diving imo :p

Sigh :S Conspiaracy theorist.

Penalty is a stonewaller on both occasions. Tackle from behind maybe went down a little easy but still a pen. Then 3 of the kicked utter **** out of him without even attempting to get the ball.

Yes because when he is on the floor they all start kicking him in the back and stomach like a school pile on

Jeez, half the people on here don't realise this was posted as a joke...

Looks fake to me tbh.. after they all kick the **** out of him he just kind of stands up and looks at the referee.

Sigh :S Conspiaracy theorist.

Penalty is a stonewaller on both occasions. Tackle from behind maybe went down a little easy but still a pen. Then 3 of the kicked utter **** out of him without even attempting to get the ball.
sigh someones sarcasm detector is faulty

If that wasn't in front of the Kop it wouldn't of been given...

if i wer a ref i wud not have given it!!
he held onto the ball with his legs, the other players were only trying to make a tackle!!ha

How was that a penny if anything it should have been a free-kick for hiding the ball like a little kid :mad:

Looks fake to me tbh.. after they all kick the **** out of him he just kind of stands up and looks at the referee.

What else could he do though ? He is getting kicked in and he couldn't smack all three of them.

:S

I'm not to see ((when they met on the player))

But see when the player initially hampered ~ ~> here a penalty kick

Jeez, half the people on here don't realise this was posted as a joke...

Yes, obviously i posted this for the gang-bang kicking on the poor guy. Not the action that made him fall to the ground (H)