Is this really a penalty? Hard to tell.....

Pretty bad tackle to start with, but then all the red players were raping him, and looked cross when the penalty was given XD

Somewhere in the Oceanic countries league or something? Not sure. There even were 2 refs from that part of the world on the last World Cup.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Lors de cette rencontre entre les -17 ans du Tonga et des Iles Cook, ce joueur n'a pas eu besoin de simuler ou de demander à l'arbitre de siffler penalty. Voici pourquoi.

Google translate:

During the meeting between U17 of Tonga and the Cook Islands, the player did not need to simulate or ask the referee whistled a penalty kick. Here's why

I looked it up since someone asked if the penalty went in...they got 2 penalties and both in:

Cooks win over Tonga

The Cook Islands Under-17 Men’s soccer team has convincingly defeated Tonga in their third match of the Oceania Under-17 Men’s Championship by six goals to two.

Twin1.jpg
Twin Tiro scores twice against Tonga

Cooks were stronger and dominant throughout the first half of the match with the first goal coming through New Zealand based Tyrell Barringer-Tahiri who helped get the scoring underway when he pressured the Tongan defence into an own goal from a Mii Putai corner in the 11th minute and further goals to Twin Tiro, who struck twice, Tamaiva Smith and captain Anthony Samuela from the penalty spot put the result beyond doubt by five goals to nil by the half-time whistle.

Substitutions were made in the second half to the Cook Islands side with Eric Katoa replacing Rangi Piri in goal while Daniel Nicol replaced Tyrell Barringer-Tahiri and Marcus Toru replacing Jamien Iroa.

The match’s second penalty was tucked away by Temana Pennycook to give Cook Islands their sixth and final goal to wrap up the scoring in stoppage time.

Cook Islands coach, Tuka Tisam was just as delighted with the team’s great effort.

“It’s great to finally get three points on the board,” he says. “I think we were suffering from a lot of nerves in the first couple of games but the players’ confidence has gradually built up.

For more updates on the OFC Under 17 Men's Championship Click Here
Tyrell.jpg
Tyrell Barringer-Tahiri celebrates his goal

Updated On Sunday, January 16, 2011

Penalty is a stonewaller on both occasions. Tackle from behind maybe went down a little easy but still a pen. Then 3 of the kicked utter **** out of him without even attempting to get the ball.

i would hardly call that kicking the utter **** out of somebody ive been beaten harder than that in a plat fight with my younger brother and cousins