• Yes

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 65 76.5%

• Total voters

iamauser

Staff member
Reaction score
I work as a cleaner, and at times it can be very boring. I often find my mind wandering and thinking about what tactics and players in going to play on FM10 when I get home! Is that really sad, or do you all do it :P

When I'm in history for some reason it always makes me think about fm.. :P

I do the opposite!
In PE (football) we can be manager of our team and I use tactics off FM (H)

Anytime I get bored in school I think about FM lol

i always do it at random times i come up with farfetched theories that could work

I always highly anticipate going home to play FM and then I realise I will end up losing to Bolton or Wigan :'(

You jammy get, we'd never be able to run the tactics,i'd be great too :(

Yep we get to train the players aswell!

We were 3-0 down ar half time got back to 3-2 (two assists from moi) and then conceded in the last second :(

I made a bonkers 6-3-1 tactic on the back of getting owned in 5-a-side football in P.E.

I work as a cleaner, and at times it can be very boring. I often find my mind wandering and thinking about what tactics and players in going to play on FM10 when I get home! Is that really sad, or do you all do it :P

nope I do the same aswell mate, but I think about legends for my database that I've missed out or that should be in and what clubs I should do :P

Yep we get to train the players aswell!

We were 3-0 down ar half time got back to 3-2 (two assists from moi) and then conceded in the last second :(
To be fair though,i didn't take P.E :P I might of if i did.

Probably sad but who cares, we all do it :P

I do this, but also with regards to Madden 10, I find myself sometimes just drawing up a play and thinking up awesome routes (American football for those in doubt). Too bad the game doesn't support play creation like it does on PSP.

i always write down my team and tacitcs on a piece of paper when i'me bored :O

Back