• Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 3K

Is this sad?

• Yes

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 65 76.5%

• Total voters
Was thinking about my next old firm game and what tactics to use in it just today!

When i was at school me and a couple of my mates used to write down our teams & tactics and rave about any new wonderkid's we had found.

We were so cool (H)

i usually think over some ideas for tactics and try and put them into place, only like one has ever worked and ill be uploading them soon

my god this game get so addictive haha. no wonder my girlfriend regrets buying it for me.

yeah my girlfriend hates it too. whenever im on msn I end up ignoring like 8 of her messages cos of FM lol.

I must be the freak then as I dont get time to think of FM at work.

i dont think about it i think im the only one lol

When I'm in bed at like 2am I think of stupid tactics like putting everyone upfront!

I occasionally play a game or two in the morning. This leaves me desperate for school to end so I can come back and play again. :D

Since my mates got FM10 we talk about it a bit, and all start a game with the same team to see who does best. So its a massive shame that they don't have a clue that someone called JP Woody creates tactics ;)

no, i think about it at school when i get bored about which team shall i manage, tactics and signings:P

I always think about it in school when im bored. For example yesterday in Maths the teacher was ranting on about some **** I already knew. So instead of taking notes I was drawing little stick men on a piece of paper trying to think of how to make my own tactics better or great ideas for new ones, as I only use tactics of my own creation (As using someone else's I dont really feel like I have won or the guy who created them.

Then my mate beside me saw what I was doing, obviously being a girl she thought I was drawing some random **** lol.

haha glad im not the only one that does the whole planning tactics and new signings when im at work lol.

Last edited:
Don't worry, everyone does it...Especially when in transfer season, I spend my whole day thinking how i can spend my money...it's ridiculously addictive, it kinda takes over your life to be honest..it's bad, but I can't stop...

Yeah it's sad but we all do it. I think all humans like to escape into a fantasy world and I guess for us lot that means FM.

I got told off at work the other day for checking out this forum to much while at work. I've got an iphone now so I'll be taking a sneaky peek from that.

Back