• Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 3K

Is this sad?

• Yes

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 65 76.5%

• Total voters
I hardly think about Tactics mostly my time is obsessing with my players ageing. Like Ryan Nelson in my current Blackburn save is coming to a end of his career so I need to think of a new signing. So I sign a Regen but he's 16 and I start worrying he won't be able to cut it and then look to see if I can get someone older.

FM has taken another life over....

fm is the greatest game ever full stop lol not touched my xbox since nov 2008 when i bought fm 09

Don't worry, everyone does it...Especially when in transfer season, I spend my whole day thinking how i can spend my money...it's ridiculously addictive, it kinda takes over your life to be honest..it's bad, but I can't stop...

Its taken over my life too... I know the feeling of "its bad, but I can't stop...".

I think about FM when I'm playing FIFA 10, or sometimes when I'm in PE classes...

(As using someone else's I dont really feel like I have won or the guy who created them.
Exactly the same as me. I start doing bad so i use jp woody's v2.1. Then i get bored because it feels like i am cheating (as it is) and all the success doesnt feel like a big achievement as i haven't done it myself.

on bus headin for night out i normall pass the time in thinkin on who to be and formation etc then fit bird opposite me put me of and forget the formation lol

Im glad to see its not sad and im not the only one <)

No, it's not sad at all.
I find myself planning transfers sometimes during the day and then get really frustrated when Real Madrid outbid Me or the player turns down the offer.
I start thinking of the Emotional effort I put into it all day and some random act of an intel processor ruins it all ;)

It may well be sad but do any of us actually care about that? no, we all love fm and so we fantasise about it as though its *** tbh and if you think about *** you cant really be called sad if you see what i mean :)

Back