Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Is this something you would find interesting?

Aug 5, 2020
I am going to be buying FM 21 when it is released and in the meantime I have been working on a backstory for a football manager who will be taking the reigns at a Spanish football club at the start of the forthcoming season.

I have had lots of time on my hands working from home so I was able to create a character who had a 27-year playing career prior to taking up coaching with the club he will be managing from 2020-21.

A lot of "actual events" are intertwined with this fictitious character and would like to know if there is a space this could be shared and appreciated. I have laid out which clubs this person played for, documented what success and disappointments these clubs had along the way and this has been really a cool experience and would love to share it with others.

I realise the game I am talking about is one that hasn't been released yet. This is deliberate. I am going to take my time filling in some gaps in this character's story and the time before release will be used to kind of introduce this football manager.

I would like to know what if prior to the launch of the game and the start of management for this character, it would be interesting for you that I share a this backstory in a serialised biography or Wikipedia type article?

Would this be something worth sharing here?

Thank you, looking forward to hearing your thoughts.