Is this something you would find interesting?

Reaction score
I am going to be buying FM 21 when it is released and in the meantime I have been working on a backstory for a football manager who will be taking the reigns at a Spanish football club at the start of the forthcoming season.

I have had lots of time on my hands working from home so I was able to create a character who had a 27-year playing career prior to taking up coaching with the club he will be managing from 2020-21.

A lot of "actual events" are intertwined with this fictitious character and would like to know if there is a space this could be shared and appreciated. I have laid out which clubs this person played for, documented what success and disappointments these clubs had along the way and this has been really a cool experience and would love to share it with others.

I realise the game I am talking about is one that hasn't been released yet. This is deliberate. I am going to take my time filling in some gaps in this character's story and the time before release will be used to kind of introduce this football manager.

I would like to know what if prior to the launch of the game and the start of management for this character, it would be interesting for you that I share a this backstory in a serialised biography or Wikipedia type article?

Would this be something worth sharing here?

Thank you, looking forward to hearing your thoughts.