sf2rock

Reaction score
I'm Newcastle and after 7 games I'm top of the league with 5 wins and 2 draws (both draws away from home against liverpool and arsenal and beat chelsea 3-1 at home). I know were 4th irl but players on fm arent exactly amazing. IThe only player I bought was sturridge on loan and it just seems so easy that I'm sure I will get champ league football in 1st season and may even win the league which would kinda take away the realism of the game. I havn't really been trying either. When I'm favourites to win I basically play a default 4-4-2 attack and when I'm underdogs I play same 4-4-2 just with deep defensive line and defensive strategy. The only goals I concede are from corners. Just seems a bit weird for fm.

just wait till you come to the end of the season before judging it. Any team can have a good run, just see if you still think its easy after a full season

I've literally 5 mins ago just finished the download of the full game (from steam of course!). I had completed a full half season of the demo with Newcastle and finished top of the league before it ended, so I guess I agree with you there.

I agree. I'm Aston Villa and i'm easily dominating every team. When it came to Man City, I thought "my luck is over" but I actually beat them 4-2, leading 3-0 at half time. I just have to wait and see what happens with the other big three.

Im struggling with PSG !! Not losing but drawing an awful lot! Dont think its easy at all

Nope not to easy, I thought it was until my United team started losing every game to teams like Bolton and QPR, I was top of the league at the start of january and going into may now Im struggling to hold on to third.

it's quite odd I yell at the team everytime we lose, the all get motivated and fired up and we still go and lose the next game.

Nope not to easy, I thought it was until my United team started losing every game to teams like Bolton and QPR, I was top of the league at the start of january and going into may now Im struggling to hold on to third.

it's quite odd I yell at the team everytime we lose, the all get motivated and fired up and we still go and lose the next game.

This. I thought it was easy. Was top with Liverpool until December. I finished 4th-

I'm not sure if it's too easy, but I'm going into February of my first season with Wolves top of the Premier. It seems my decent players (O'Hara, Jarvis etc) are playing like world beaters. I've fended off interest for Jarvis and Zubar aand managed to bolster a paper thin midfield, plus added a defender and forward, but we're absolutely murdering teams in the lower half. Mid table teams we're beating comfortably while not faring too badly against the top teams. With 15 games to go we're on over 60 points, and I was really expecting a colossal struggle.

I think it's helped that Leigh Griffiths came back from loan, went straight into the first team and has scored in every game since. I'm at work at the moment but I'll post his scoring record up later, it's pretty ****** up for someone with OK stats.

This. I thought it was easy. Was top with Liverpool until December. I finished 4th-

Yeah it was incredibly frustrating, I couldn't stop them from losing and drawing, I had numerous team meetings where I said we need to pick it up and they all agreed and then bam, next game lose.

Yeah it was incredibly frustrating, I couldn't stop them from losing and drawing, I had numerous team meetings where I said we need to pick it up and they all agreed and then bam, next game lose.

Yup. Same thing happened to me. And then the last 3-4 games I had 8 injuries in total. Could have finished 2nd if it wasn't for them damned injuries.

Was Top 4 with West Brom heading into January, am now 10th in February.

I can see why some people thinks it's easy at the start if you get on a good run, but wait till you get further in and an injury or two take out your best players and you start to drop down the league.

Maybe they make the demo easier so people think they are doing well and want to buy the game. Just saying. It's a good selling point.

I'm not playing the demo its the full game. Just annoying that game only becomes hard when they find you out. You'd think managers such as Ferguson, Wenger, Redkanpp etc (or at least the in game versions of these top managers) would be good enough to work out your initial tactics and be dominating you not the other way around. I'll probably finish 2nd or something this year and have stupid expectations in my second season and get sacked for finishing 8th or something

Maybe slightly too easy, but the main problem is the top teams aren't good enough. Chelsea/ City/ United are consistently dropping points against mid table teams, while WBA and Wigan are both in the top 5 after 13 games so far (early days I know).

Maybe slightly too easy, but the main problem is the top teams aren't good enough. Chelsea/ City/ United are consistently dropping points against mid table teams, while WBA and Wigan are both in the top 5 after 13 games so far (early days I know).

Disagree, I cannot beat City as United and they are running away with the EPL title again, they won the EPL and the CL in there first season.

I was undefeated with bolton till xmas, then lost 4 games on the trot was well sad :(