I think I agree. I'm second with Everton after nearly half a season. Haven't really bothered changing the tactics and beaten United and City away.

But, let's wait until the end of the season before deciding.

Disagree, I cannot beat City as United and they are running away with the EPL title again, they won the EPL and the CL in there first season.

At least that's kind of realistic- better than the likes of WBA etc mounting a title challenge :)

The thing is I enjoy building a great team, gradually improving season by season and buying better and better players each year until you've reached a certain level where your competing for all 4 trophies. At the moment I feel I'm achieving this far too quickly with a average side. Its only ganna get easier as well coz after 1st season newcastle will prob have about 40m to spend on players

I started as bayern and won 2:1 against kiel( non league) :( and then won 6:0 against kaiserlauter. So i dont know wether it is hard or easy yet?

Beat Man U 3-0 & Liverpool 5-0 with Arsenal. Got hammered 5-1 by Villa. Sigh...

At least that's kind of realistic- better than the likes of WBA etc mounting a title challenge :)

Well yes it is, it is a challenge I've never lost the battle of manchester but this is the first time since they got the Arab owners that I havent been able to keep them away from the EPL title, well I guess it's my first big challenge now.

I wouldn't say so at all. In fact it certainly feels a lot more difficult that last years.

I origiinally thought this was way too easy after walking the championship with the Hammers (33 wins, 13 draws) and getting to the final of the Carling Cup and QF of the FA Cup in my first season. Then the fun started...Prem after 10 games...W0 - D1 - L9....:mad:

I ended up finishing fourth in my first season with Everton. To be fair, they do have some decent players and a decent team, but to finish fourth - beating City, Chelsea, United, and Arsenal away - and all the while not bothering much with tactics, I'd say it's either too easy or I've had an extremely lucky season.