• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 3K

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Members,

As the season has finished, and I haven't been able to go to a single game of any club, i'm trying to plan tickets for next year, early, I know. As A Manchester City fan, I'd love to go and see my team.. Although, I live in Buckinghamshire.. And I will probably never go near Manchester at this age. :(

Anyway, I want to go to a lot of games next season, and i've considered buying a season ticket.. but not a City one..

As I live in Buckhamshire, I have good access to London. Including clubs such as Reading, Chelsea, West Ham, Arsenal etc.) I've told my family about me possibly buying a season ticket for next year to go watch a game every weekend, which to me.. Sounds like heaven. But they disagree, they think its wrong that me, a City fan.. Could think about buying a West Ham or Reading season ticket and going to watch the game as a neutral.

I'm unsure on buying a season ticket.. And if you guys can help me decide what to do, PM me.. This thread is based on whether or not its bad for me to go watch another team almost every game of next year..

FourFourTwo.

If I did not have my season ticket I would not even consider going to watch any other football club. That is just me and I just couldn't imagine myself watching any other football team.

if you say ur not old enough to get to manchester are you old enough to be able to afford a season ticket?

This is pretty wrong dude, maybe your local side, MK Dons? But don't go to London and start supporting them :| What the fudge man.

Buy a season ticket, watch some football, and have fun.

Your gunna pay for a season ticket all by yourself :O I think its maybe ok if it's a team not in the Premier League.

if you say ur not old enough to get to manchester are you old enough to be able to afford a season ticket?

I'm 15 in a few days. I can get to Manchester.. but I'd have to stay the night most likely..

You can buy Under-16 tickets for pretty cheap IMO.

And I wouldn't support the sides I go to see, I'd watch as a neutral, I could maybe enjoy watching them and support them on the side from City. I'm unsure about it though.

Your gunna pay for a season ticket all by yourself :O I think its maybe ok if it's a team not in the Premier League.

not just prem teams mine cost £450 and thats the renewal price £540 to any one else.

its expensive to buy a s/t for another club plus it wont be the same your heart wont be in it.

watch a small league 2/blue square team, like oxford or luton. i know lots of people who watch local teams if they cant get to their real teams, just dont buy a season ticket for a premier league team

buy a chelsea season ticket if you wanna see 7 goals hit the back of the net each week :P

I used to support United, but i live so far away, going to Old Trafford would be a one time thing so i started going to Ipswich games with my dad and now I love them.

Go with an family member or something, i cant believe people saying buy a season ticket? you know the prices of those things dont you?

Dont buy a season ticket just by a ticket for a game say Man City vs Arsenal at the Emirates or Man City vs Chelsea at Stamford Bridge that way you are supporting city but sitting at the wrong end of the stadium

Why not just buy tickets to go see city against chelsea and arsenal and whoever else

Why not just buy tickets to go see city against chelsea and arsenal and whoever else

I'd love to have a season ticket to a club though, would give me something to do every weekend, unlike now.. :S

Does anyone know of Championship or League 1 clubs that I should look into getting a season ticket for? That way I could go watch that club a lot, and maybe jump to a City game against a London club at somepoint.

I'm 15 in a few days. I can get to Manchester.. but I'd have to stay the night most likely..

You can buy Under-16 tickets for pretty cheap IMO.

And I wouldn't support the sides I go to see, I'd watch as a neutral, I could maybe enjoy watching them and support them on the side from City. I'm unsure about it though.
You're buying one, and you're 15 :O
AFC Wimbledon?

Hang on, give me your postcode
Ill find the nearest stadiums to you

Back