Is This Wrong?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 3K
Hang on, give me your postcode
Ill find the nearest stadiums to you
XD Pedo .;)

There is a thread on base with a link to a site where you can enter your postcode and find your nearest football league club.

Clubs close by..

Wycombe Wanderers
Watford
Reading
Brentford
QPR
Aldershot
Fulham
Chelsea
Barnet
Arsenal

Thats in order of distance..

Any recommendations?

Go to wycombe, believe it or not, League 2 football is pretty good, the fans are very passionate about the way they play, and also it is almost like watching a local team

im 15 and i buy my own season ticket. i dont see why people ae goign mad at a 15 year old buying a season ticket. if i was you id go and watch a lower eleague team. dont really kno the teams round london so just find a local team in league 2/league 1 and go have fun watching them. Plus the season tickets are alot cheaper int he lower leagues i only payed 150 for mine. nd thats a walsall in league 1

Go to wycombe, believe it or not, League 2 football is pretty good, the fans are very passionate about the way they play, and also it is almost like watching a local team

Its only 9 miles away, and I trained with them once. XD
The stadium is pretty nice aswell, I'll look into the prices.

If your gonna support a local lower league side then maybe, but dont go and get a ticket at another prem side and start supporting them that just goes against the loyalties of being a football fan.

i personally couldn't imagine my life without going to st andrews. iv been going since i was 5, and every summer like now i feel lost :'(

iv tried going to watch the bears (warwickshire ccc) although im an avid cricket fan it just isn't football, although a pint in the sunshine watching some live sport is the dogs bollocks!

if i was in your position, for instance i supported man city and couldn't get up there and lived in birmingham where i live now, and wanted some football to watch. id consider the likes of walsall & kidderminster, but wouldn't be able to bring myself going to villa, wolves, albion, blues :P

just doesn't seem right to me. but i guess everyone has their own views on this, if you dont see it as a bad thing, and can afford then knock yourself out, go and enjoy some football ;) although consider the fact you are supplying rival teams to the one you support with money

As long as you can afford it, have time to use it and are happy doing it thats all that matters. I know its a cliché but life is too short to go around worrying about what other people think. There is no problem going to watch and support another team as long as when they are playing your team you cheer for your team.

Mate Do what you want to do:) and what feels best

IMO i would by s/t for low league team and by the Odd tickets for man city against london side

Just make sure that your cheering the london side if u dont wanna get your **** kicked :P

I'd say go to Wycombe, League 2 football is good, the atmosphere's goods and if you went to a Premiership Team you'd be paying too much money for a team you don't support, plus you can see Stockport County ;)

Plus, you shouldn't support Man City anyway ;)

Plus he can do what he wants :)

Joke

And btw 4-42 a single Match ticket for under 16 is like £10-30

I'd go to Wycombe. A good day out most weekends and a bit of fun. Also wycombe have a good chance of promotion too so it would be a wicked atmosphere they could even get the championship

if you can get to london go to arsenal for under 16 its £15/£17 a game which is quite good but don't even try and get a season tickets as ive been on the waiting list for it for about 7 years now and its stupidly expensive

For something to do at the weekend, I supose it's not wrong.
Unless you abandoned city and started supporting another team out of convenience.
Cfc12345 advised buying a Chelsea ticket if you have to, and in fairness, you will see some great games.
Kangaroo'ing between teams is a bit out of order though.
City are your side and if you are going to invest money into a side (which increases their revenue etc),
It should really be going to the club you support.
To sum it up.
You should stay financially loyal to your club and go watch a local side down the park.

I think you'd be better off at Watford rather Wycombe, saying that though, Wycombe have just been relegated so they might try pushing for promotion in League 2 next season, they had a great run of form towards the end of the season as well.

if you can get to london go to arsenal for under 16 its £15/£17 a game which is quite good but don't even try and get a season tickets as ive been on the waiting list for it for about 7 years now and its stupidly expensive
What you doing on a Waiting List LOL just go to the stadium when the Website says they are selling tickets :L

I wouldnt mind doing it, but if i were a let's say West Ham fan through and through ad all the season tickets were gone, and i found out a City fan had one I'd be pretty upset.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

City are your side and if you are going to invest money into a side (which increases their revenue etc),
It should really be going to the club you support.
To sum it up.
You should stay financially loyal to your club and go watch a local side down the park.

I don't think City need his revenue ;)

I wouldnt mind doing it, but if i were a let's say West Ham fan through and through ad all the season tickets were gone, and i found out a City fan had one I'd be pretty upset.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

I don't think City need his revenue ;)
The entire post is engineered Scouse ;)
Have you not spotted it yet?

I would go to somewhere like Watford, Good Championship club, will still see some football, And have plenty off fun

watch Reading as much as you could mate. Championship, good side, they can never fill there ground so you should have no trouble in getting tickets/season ticket.

Back