Is This Wrong?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 3K
Just do something on a Saturday and you can't go wrong. :)

Maybe join a football team that plays on a Saturday (:

Can I just say, when Rangers play away games, that are very far away or I just can't afford to go, I go see Airdrie, and I have great fun, have a bit of banter etc. Lower league football is cool, give it a try, you never know, you might end up liking it better than Prem football :P

If your gonna support a local lower league side then maybe, but dont go and get a ticket at another prem side and start supporting them that just goes against the loyalties of being a football fan.

i personally couldn't imagine my life without going to st andrews. iv been going since i was 5, and every summer like now i feel lost :'(

iv tried going to watch the bears (warwickshire ccc) although im an avid cricket fan it just isn't football, although a pint in the sunshine watching some live sport is the dogs bollocks!

if i was in your position, for instance i supported man city and couldn't get up there and lived in birmingham where i live now, and wanted some football to watch. id consider the likes of walsall & kidderminster, but wouldn't be able to bring myself going to villa, wolves, albion, blues :P

just doesn't seem right to me. but i guess everyone has their own views on this, if you dont see it as a bad thing, and can afford then knock yourself out, go and enjoy some football ;) although consider the fact you are supplying rival teams to the one you support with money

:O

You watch the Bears in your Summer too!

That's how I spend my months away from Blues :D

For something to do at the weekend, I supose it's not wrong.
Unless you abandoned city and started supporting another team out of convenience.
Cfc12345 advised buying a Chelsea ticket if you have to, and in fairness, you will see some great games.
Kangaroo'ing between teams is a bit out of order though.
City are your side and if you are going to invest money into a side (which increases their revenue etc),
It should really be going to the club you support.
To sum it up.
You should stay financially loyal to your club and go watch a local side down the park.

Clever **** :P Read the bold letters.

I was just about to say Irish Scouse. :P

Just go lower league James. :)

As a Newcastle fan that has had Plymouth and Bristol City season tickets, if you cant get to see your team play, get a season ticket for another team that you can get to.

It's better to be watching football, who ever it is, than not.

Then again, if you want to save loads of money, just go and watch your local ameture side, it can be just as much fun :)

Clubs close by..

Wycombe Wanderers
Watford
Reading
Brentford
QPR
Aldershot
Fulham
Chelsea
Barnet
Arsenal

Thats in order of distance..

Any recommendations?

You kinda live near me :S

Anyway, Hayes and Yeading United are a club that need some fans I hear? £10 to become a member, then it's only £1 entry!

You should go to Millwall, every game would be exciting due to the crazy fans.

im a boro fan (familiy from there) but live in dunfermline ( scotland div 1) and i went to about 10 dunfermline home games this year, including the Celtic game (amazing game!!!) any way, i don't support dunfermline but there local team and its enjoyable if you go with a few mates, so go to a few games with a few mates it will be a banter

Back