Is your Fifa messed up already?

Bodell

Reaction score
Herro..

I not that long ago got Fifa, two days before it's release to be precise. But I've been having some strange problems with the online game modes, I was just checking that if any off you have experienced the same problem, please state, otherwise I may have to change network provider, because to be honest, o2 have always been ****.

1. Whilst playing an online game, it sometimes freezes, and doesn't un-freeze untill one off us presses the start button, of course, eventually you run out off pauses, and then one off you has to leave ( which I will not do, DNF ftw)

2. When I'm playing clubs, It'll go through stages off lag, jumping-ness (more lag) and just general tesco connection shizz.

3. There's been a few times where, I have had a fine game, without lag, and when the game has finished and the new screen off how many points you recieved etc pops up, it says that I've lost points, even though I win?

Please let me know if you have been having the same problems, is it the EA Servers ******* up, or maybe just my broadband?

:wub:

Exactly the same for me aswell, never happens when playing against friends though

Herro..

I not that long ago got Fifa, two days before it's release to be precise. But I've been having some strange problems with the online game modes, I was just checking that if any off you have experienced the same problem, please state, otherwise I may have to change network provider, because to be honest, o2 have always been ****.

1. Whilst playing an online game, it sometimes freezes, and doesn't un-freeze untill one off us presses the start button, of course, eventually you run out off pauses, and then one off you has to leave ( which I will not do, DNF ftw)

2. When I'm playing clubs, It'll go through stages off lag, jumping-ness (more lag) and just general tesco connection shizz.

3. There's been a few times where, I have had a fine game, without lag, and when the game has finished and the new screen off how many points you recieved etc pops up, it says that I've lost points, even though I win?

Please let me know if you have been having the same problems, is it the EA Servers ******* up, or maybe just my broadband?

:wub:
1. Nah havent had that problem personally but then I havent been playing online that much either, played about 10 games online though and never had this problem occur so not sure tbh mate.

2. I've barely played clubs at all but from what I've heard its totally **** this year.

3. And yeah that happened to me 2 or 3 times..

Generally in my opinion, the game is quality..

But the online is pure ******* gay.

Heard a lot of people having problems with the EA servers but haven't had any problems yet so to answer the thread title, no.

And for the record, I play online quite a bit although I don't play clubs.

I've had the exact same problem as number 1. My DNF is like 30% and it says I've lost like 4 games when it should be 1/2 :'(

1. Never really had that in online games, if not ever in my online games. But that may be because I'm playing against friends.
  2. Yep. That's why I don't play Clubs anymore.
  3. Haven't even touched the Ranked matches yet. Don't intend to for quite a while.

its all to do with ea updating there server today it has been great for pros clubs and ranked games no lag so fingers crossed there sorting it out now :)

ive lost my perfect ranked online record and now am on a -5 lose streek not happy on it

Another thing on clubs is the unable to find a match bullshit. It's not as if theres no other people playing clubs at the same time.... can take upto 10 mins one time, and others it finds matches instantly.

One night no lag at all and can play fine and me and a mate had a 10 match undefeated streak, next night lags to ****, keeper (cpu controlled) literally walks into a cross and the ball drops to the floor for them to tap in and we lose the match.

It's because EA's run out of souls to feed their Elders, and they're growing restless.

Had no problem with ranked online matches played about 20

but Clubs has been made alot harder this year with the 'Any' players extremely slow, weak and cant pass to save there lives.

The only real technical problem I have had is on most of the online Club matches I havn't been able to hear my team-mates on the mics but on a few it has been fine

Also on pro-ranked matches sometimes you playe against 11 user players and sometimes you play 1 verses 1.