Is your Fifa messed up already?

1) no just very laggy
2) all the time it ****** me off
3) yes this happens our club all the time we win like 3-0 and lose points

Problems I've had with this game after finally selling my soul to satan and sort of converting from PES:

1. Can't invite a friend to my game, i can set up a custom match and they can join the session in progress, but my invite button is greyed out.

2. A couple of times me and my friend have seemingly been playing an entirely different game. Last night i was Wolfsburg he was Villa, as i played a poor cross into the box, his keeper gathered and then dropped the ball and dribbled from his goal line to the edge of the box. At the same time he shouted 'Careeeew' through my headset. I tackled the GK and it went off for a throw in. The game then froze for a minute or so. During this time we discussed why he had screamed big John Carews name so loud. He said:

'Because he scored, I'm 1-0 up?'
'No you're not, its 0-0' I replied.
'Mate it's 1-0 I'm waiting for you to kick off'
'Mate it's 0-0 I'm waiting for you to take a throw in'

The throw in was taken and we played the laggiest game I've ever experienced for about 2 more minutes, before giving up at half time, where my scoreline still read 0-0 and his read 1-0.

In the next game he chose AC Milan, he adjusted a few tactics etc, telling me he was moving Ronaldinho to a more attacking position etc etc. Then when the game started he seemed to be playing with the Liverpool squad dressed in AC Milan kits, except Ronaldinho was in goal.... ******-up.com.

3. I've also come accross someone who must have hacked the game somehow, he chose Fenerbache, except they were a 5 star team with a rating of 95 or more in every department.... I simply switched off my console, no interest in that.

Last edited:
Problems I've had with this game after finally selling my soul to satan and sort of converting from PES:

1. Can't invite a friend to my game, i can set up a custom match and they can join the session in progress, but my invite button is greyed out.

2. A couple of times me and my friend have seemingly been playing an entirely different game. Last night i was Wolfsburg he was Villa, as i played a poor cross into the box, his keeper gathered and then dropped the ball and dribbled from his goal line to the edge of the box. At the same time he shouted 'Careeeew' through my headset. I tackled the GK and it went off for a throw in. The game then froze for a minute or so. During this time we discussed why he had screamed big John Carews name so loud. He said:

'Because he scored, I'm 1-0 up?'
'No you're not, its 0-0' I replied.
'Mate it's 1-0 I'm waiting for you to kick off'
'Mate it's 0-0 I'm waiting for you to take a throw in'

The throw in was taken and we played the laggiest game I've ever experienced for about 2 more minutes, before giving up at half time, where my scoreline still read 0-0 and his read 1-0.

In the next game he chose AC Milan, he adjusted a few tactics etc, telling me he was moving Ronaldinho to a more attacking position etc etc. Then when the game started he seemed to be playing with the Liverpool squad dressed in AC Milan kits, except Ronaldinho was in goal.... ******-up.com.

3. I've also come accross someone who must have hacked the game somehow, he chose Fenerbache, except they were a 5 star team with a rating of 95 or more in every department.... I simply switched off my console, no interest in that.

I have had a few incidents where, I have chosen United to play online, then the arena before the match starts, it's John Mensah (Sunderland) playing in the United kit?

The whole game is just completely ****** tbh mate.

The only thing I've has is, I was Rangers online, the next game I was United, and I had the Rangers squad, ****** up, so I quit the game.

The only thing I've has is, I was Rangers online, the next game I was United, and I had the Rangers squad, ****** up, so I quit the game.

Looks like quite a few are having that problem :S

On my ps3 it will freeze like for bout 7 seconds sometimes it freezes and have to go back to the dashboared

EA Sucks to be honest the game has been out 28 days and still no patch :( the micro pausing has put me off it, they are fixing all the issues though over on EA forums would be your best bet if your looking issues.

Mine ****** up the other day, was playing Pro Ranked Match, but instead of having my pro up front i had a fookin newgen :S

Baffled.

Occasionally i get the wrong players in a team such as i was newcastle the game before and when i was man united the newcastle players had replaced the united ones. My main concern is that whenever i start the game i cannot play in the arena otherwise i wouldn't be able to find a game online.

and squalici (sp) name is said wrong. They always say sebastian engalaar