Ishmael Miller!!! Best striker in prem!!

Andy

Premium Member (andid1)
Reaction score
Im hull in fm 09 and have finished my 3rd season. Although im in the championship i keep an eye on the prem.

One thing that anoys me is Ishmael Miller. For the third season in a row he has been top goal scorer in the Premiere league. This is ahead of people like tevez,berbatov,ronaldo and drogba. He may be a good player but i wouldnt say he is world class. I couldnt imagine him scoring 30-35 goals every season. What do u people think?

Is this just in my game or is it just fm!

Cheers
Andy

He is usually very poor on mine, but they bought Palermo.. could explain his lack of goals... maybe you should sign him :p

Im in the championship... so no chance. But when i get promoted again (hopefully) i will try

he use to score loads in my game aswell , espeically against me :(

Yep, top goal scorer in my game in the 2014/2015 season.

Aren't you the "no win in 42 games" bloke? Well done for turning it around if it is like. You must have started doing something right!

Yeah on mine he just finished as top scorer in the 4th season with 31 goals ahead of Adebayor, Berbatov, Ronaldo and randomly Marlon King was up there aswell.

feed the ishmeal and he will score! what a beast.

he is great for the low teams in the premiership
gets loads of goals

Tell me about it.... He scored a hat trick against me! And he was man-marked by vidic!

i just got him for my brum team in the champ on loan, him and eddie johnson from fulham absolutley shat all over the champ - in jan i bought them both for about 1m each and got promoted easy peasy

West Brom bought Salvador Cabanas from America from Mexico on mine for 6 Million an he's scored 9 in 8 premier league games!

Im guessing its not just in my game then. I wouldnt say he is world class BUT he plays like it

Just finished my 4ths season and once again Miller was the top goalscorer in the prem - 34 goals!

As a player he is very, very average for the Premier league, however West Brom just use him to his strengths, he's a quick strong player, so if you watch the type of goals he scores, most of them come from long balls thru/over the top of the defence and he's on to them like lightning, breaking the offside trap and putting it in the back of the net! West Brom also bought Manucho off me and he was banging in 25+ per season from the same style of play...

Also Gabby Agbonlahor from Villa is played in the same way!

Tact Grabbed the WBA tactics signed Miller and played him alongside Kenwyne Jones after tweakingthe tactics. 30+ Goals each in all competitions. Fans opinion isn't very high but my league status was as was the boards opinions as i kept wages low and was raking in prize money. Great signing if board expectations are set low.

yea,scored twice against me when he was being marked by Fazio!In my game,West Brom played a root-1 kinda game so i'd have to guess it works fantastic for him.....i hate him!!!

As a player he is very, very average for the Premier league, however West Brom just use him to his strengths, he's a quick strong player, so if you watch the type of goals he scores, most of them come from long balls thru/over the top of the defence and he's on to them like lightning, breaking the offside trap and putting it in the back of the net! West Brom also bought Manucho off me and he was banging in 25+ per season from the same style of play...

Also Gabby Agbonlahor from Villa is played in the same way!

If he gets goals via thru balls or long balls, surely just dropping your defence deep stops him in his tracks. No space to run into.