iSpy - xbox 360 clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joneesy

CHAMPI2NS
Reaction score
iSpy is the most feared clan on the xbox. We have a 100% win ratio online! When we join lobbies people are like 'woah, don't wanna get ma kd down dawg, im owt' and we're like 'oh yeahhh' We even have songs such as 'Marching on together, iSpy through and through' and 'Blowing bubbles' We taunt the opposition by singing favourites such as 'Who are ya'?' and 'You're not singing anymore' and if we win a game or a round we celebrate by jumping up and down to the darts music.

In this clan there is..

Ronan
Neall
CtPauley
Tirath

And some others probably

Last edited:
Bunch of ****....get a life seriously

Pfft, you lot couldn't even get top of the lobby.

Give me non **** teammates and its a no game.

Pfft, you lot couldn't even get top of the lobby.

Give me non **** teammates and its a no game.

ahah, that was funny. I didn't know it was you and they were all like 'don't i know him?' and then it was you. But To be fair, you were pro.

Never! We own!

You're still getting over Reading beating you, i get it, don't worry.

Yes of course.. so depressed I slit my wrists every night...

I owned your mum...'oh no he didnt'.... oh yes i did ;)

Seriously there is more to life then an xbox. I would challenge you but would be too easy to beat a bunch of faggy tw@ts lol

im guessing it a bops clan?

I'm just imagining you guys in think glasses and braces.. Like a chess club ;)

Seriously there is more to life then an xbox. I would challenge you but would be too easy to beat a bunch of faggy tw@ts lol

Well, if we're **** for playing the xbox sometimes, and if you could beat us easily, doesn't that mean you'd have to practice and play more than us to get better, which means we have more of a life than you! Booya!

Oh yeah, you didn't own my mother, you didn't own anyone except yourself, COS YOU'RE SUPER dickheadedededeeded.
]

I'm just imagining you guys in think glasses and braces.. Like a chess club ;)

or like super *** gods... that works too.

Bunch of ****....get a life seriously
So because they enjoy a game they have no life? the people saying people have no lives are the ones that are sad themselves, so grow up and stop trolling on a forum.

You say there is much more to life than an xbox. Is it this site since you are on it at 11pm on a Friday night?

iSpy is like uber awzum... all haters are jelous cause they got rejected by our awzumnuss or got analed by us.

Well, if we're **** for playing the xbox sometimes, and if you could beat us easily, doesn't that mean you'd have to practice and play more than us to get better, which means we have more of a life than you! Booya!

Oh yeah, you didn't own my mother, you didn't own anyone except yourself, COS YOU'RE SUPER dickheadedededeeded.
]

Not really I'm just good actually play it rarely due to having a LIFE. Me practice? ahaha...NO

Yes of course I own myself every day... really I do :S (BTW it was a joke get over yourself)

Little boy broken up for half term.. aloud to stay up a bit extra tonight. Aren't you the lucky one ;)

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

You say there is much more to life than an xbox. Is it this site since you are on it at 11pm on a Friday night?

May be the fact I have just finished work or have come back from doing something.. Don't always have to go out on a Friday ya know?

Not really I'm just good actually play it rarely due to having a LIFE. Me practice? ahaha...NO

Yes of course I own myself every day... really I do :S (BTW it was a joke get over yourself)

Little boy broken up for half term.. aloud to stay up a bit extra tonight. Aren't you the lucky one ;)

Says the person at on a computer at near to 12..

Shouldn't you be out paedoing up some girls cos you cant get any yourself..

yawn stop ******** now guys its super boring.

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

May be the fact I have just finished work or have come back from doing something.. Don't always have to go out on a Friday ya know?
You talk about having a life yet you are on a forum at 11pm trolling, please.

]

Yeah sorry I'm a terrible speller, I ment that :p

So because they enjoy a game they have no life? the people saying people have no lives are the ones that are sad themselves, so grow up and stop trolling on a forum.

Did I say they can't enjoy a game... No i didn't so hush there.

Of course.. No life me, gotta better things to do then be an idiot and start threads saying 'Oh we're the best blah blah ****'

Anyway I'm not in the wrong so do one.

Status
Not open for further replies.