It Doesn't Matter !!! what team you are :)

supermatt1978

Reaction score
Hello all yes it's me again , I've been having a look around at all the Tactic's some great idea's some not so great,
I've noticed one thing most Tactics are being tested on BIG teams Man utd , Barc etc , which is great but what about the small teams that need a little help.
So i have been working on a Tactic that score's goals , hopefully doesn't let to many in but can help push your club up the league.

View attachment 305884View attachment 305885View attachment 305886View attachment 305887View attachment 305888View attachment 305889View attachment 305890View attachment 305891

I have won the Blue Square Bet south

View attachment 305894

any ideas let me know what you think :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7523 - Tactic download

Last edited:
Like your thinking im gunna copy your tactic and test it with nottm forest

I will be uploading my tactic after the season is over i just want to make sure it's working as i like :)

well this season i started of really well bt started dropping off near end i think this is down to the small team and fitness of players.

Just tell me when you are ready to either describe or upload the tactic and I will open the thread

well im trying to make tweaks to tactic as im finding it not working to well at moment . if anyone has downloaded it please let me know how you are doing and if you have made any changes to improve it.

finished season just holding of relegation so i think next season tweaks need to be done , i know i can get basingstoke promoted again.

Hi Matt

The first screenshot of the 4-3-3 formation, did you use that all the way through your first season, also home & away?

moving that player upfront in the middle you got same tactic as Wenger XD i played that tactic on last fm and was great :)

Back