It Doesn't Matter !!! what team you are :)

This tactic looks really good... I suppose that this last results you posted with Liverpool were on the new patch.

I might give it a try, because I am looking for a tactic to low teams (and I mean really low). I will try a save game playing 2 coaches, 1 on the bottom league of Portugal (2nd Division B) and another coach in Portuguese national team.

Then I will post some results... Hope it works! ;)

This tactic looks really good... I suppose that this last results you posted with Liverpool were on the new patch.

I might give it a try, because I am looking for a tactic to low teams (and I mean really low). I will try a save game playing 2 coaches, 1 on the bottom league of Portugal (2nd Division B) and another coach in Portuguese national team.

yes the last one's i posted are on new patch, that be great let me know how u do .

Then I will post some results... Hope it works! ;)

Good idea to create tactics with lower league clubs because if you can get a tactic to work with them then i find it easier to transfer it to a bigger team. Currently got a tactic out i created with Barca but was tweaked with Kidderminster Harriers, got me to win the Champions League in 10 seasons after starting in the Blue Square Premier playing attacking, passing football.

I'd send a link to the tactic but dont want to encroach on your thread

i finished 14 so not bad for first season in blue square premier . will do some tweaking and see what i can do next season.

View attachment 306785

I like the look of the tactics...particularly the amount of shots but 14th aint great...I always do a BSS league game and usually get promoted most years and i don't consider myself a tactical genious! Do you play the same tactic for every game....might affect results.

I like the look of the tactics...particularly the amount of shots but 14th aint great...I always do a BSS league game and usually get promoted most years and i don't consider myself a tactical genious! Do you play the same tactic for every game....might affect results.

that was my little big tactic im now using little big tactic Vsmall 2 different tactics versions. try the second one for lower leagues mate, i use same tactic all season, not saying you will win ever game though ok.

if anyone has used this tactic please let me know how u are doing , since update i seem to be having a bumpy start to season 2

i've suddenly been sacked buy liverpool after a couple of bad results from when i was tweaking around with tactic ****** :( should of left it alone lol.

doesn´t work for me... the defend was really bad... home matches it´s working more or less, but away I´ve been hammered against teams that we should have won.

I was playing with Tourizense (Portuguese 2nd League, it´s like League 1 in England, but teams are worse, lol)

Hope you could fix it for the new patch... Good Luck in Leeds!

doesn´t work for me... the defend was really bad... home matches it´s working more or less, but away I´ve been hammered against teams that we should have won.

I was playing with Tourizense (Portuguese 2nd League, it´s like League 1 in England, but teams are worse, lol)

Hope you could fix it for the new patch... Good Luck in Leeds!

thanks for feed back yes will have a look see what i can do im a little annoyed as i got it working well then patch came out :(

Back