It Doesn't Matter !!! what team you are :)

well my basingstoke game has crashed and i hate going back to it again after it does that . so will be trying the tactic on a division one team see how i do.

with my updated version of this tactic the 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-3 depends how u look at it i'm using on palace and man u see how it works with both types of teams. so far its been ok.

Having trouble getting the forward to score as many goals as i'd like and u would think with using someone like VP or rooney shouldnt be to hard , getting more goals from wings.

ok so i stuck my palace team and man u team on holiday see what happened well got sacked from palace and finished in 4th with man u and a couple of cup finals .

will pick another ok team and not go on holiday and try and fix my weaknesses in the tactic , i know going on holiday isn't best way to test tactic but i gave it a go anyway and i feel if a tactic can work wen on holiday it should work great wen ur not.

ok so im trying something different im playing classic mode using Chornomorets in Ukraine using my updated version lets see what happens .

is there a download link for your updated tactic? link on original post is for the old one, ty:)

MY NEW UPDATE WILL BE UPLOADED TOMORROW OR LATER ON TODAY DEPENDS HOW U LOOK AT IT AS IT IS 2.30 IN THE MORNING LOL

Hello all this is my new Little Big Tactic, I have worked long and hard on this tactic with some good results with different teams .
I can not promise you that you will dominate the league score 100's of goals run rings around man utd will wrexham , but you will see some really good passing skills and ball play.
Im still not 100% happy with it but i think it's time to move on before i go crazy trying to perfect it.
when you have downloaded tactic you can tweak it yourself to fit with your team and players.
I have also decided that CCC don't mean much i scored 6 goals in one game but no CCC ?? how does that work so i don't look at that any more just passing.

View attachment 309577View attachment 309578View attachment 309579View attachment 309580View attachment 309581View attachment 309582

If you make any tweaks that improve it or you have any questions please ask or let me know.

Good luck happy footballing !!!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7540 - download link

Last edited:
I might have forgotten to say my match prep - pitch size is normal
- assistant sorts out team training etc.
I also give out all my jobs in staff responsibilities to different staff mostly director of football if u haven't got one get one.
for most teams i even get him to find players etc , don't forget if u find a player u like just add to Add as transfer target list.
(most of the time the director of football finds players that fit your team that you wouldn't of thought of yourself)
This leaves me with more time to sort out tactics and guide my team to victory .
I would also try and rotate your players and try keep them fit . I get my Assistant to pick squad each time so every other match do a semi - rotation .

Last edited:
Back