Not at all mate, just keep doing what you're doing. Any help is appreciated. Will be interesting to see what you've done.

This is EXCELLENT, but why are there some players from 2013/14 in the game? Janko at United is one of them.

This is EXCELLENT, but why are there some players from 2013/14 in the game? Janko at United is one of them.

Thanks fmagic, glad you like it so far. As Sandy says its work on progress. Must have been working on it since back to the FM13 days. Have you any idea how long it takes to delete all these players?? lol
If you do come across many, please list any and either myself or Sandy will delete them as they crop up. I know there is a lot of current players still in the game. To be honest i was trying to get the major leagues as close as possible to 1990 so there will be many smaller teams and nations that have not been touched

Ok! I guess it is to late now, but it should be possible to delete all players in the database before making such a update and adding all the old stars? :)

Ok! I guess it is to late now, but it should be possible to delete all players in the database before making such a update and adding all the old stars? :)

I know what you are thinking, but i didnt really want to go down that road as i was mainly focusing on the major leagues and nations so it would have meant you could be playing a team from say Cyprus or Belarus etc and the team would only be filled with **** or computer generated players so i thought that would have ruined the game play a little bit. However that being said if you find any players that play for the major teams or are well known then let me know and i can delete them. Sandy is doing some work on the db just now but when he's done his bit i can take over again

Sandy is doing some work on the db just now but when he's done his bit i can take over again

Sorry mate, I thought we could work on it concurrently and just merge the changes! Want me to ping you what I've got so far?

Sorry mate, I thought we could work on it concurrently and just merge the changes! Want me to ping you what I've got so far?

Yeah its cool Sandy. I tried working on the db with someone else before and when i came to merging the changes for some reason some of the changes didnt take place. So its better if we both work on it individully and just send each other the updated db to let each other work on it. Know what i mean?
What have you done this week?

Not done anything this week, just not been able to find the time/energy/motivation. Link to my current edit - https://www.dropbox.com/s/v93hbya0t39r22a/Italia 90.rar

I've included faces for all the Ajax players, all of which have been trimmed and sized down but not all of which have had their backgrounds edited out. Also got Ajax's away kit for the era, and their crest.

The England EDIT file was because I noticed the original England file also had changed for the German League included but you can probably ignore that, TBH, as it's just something I edited for my own use really (i.e. so that I could the 1990 EPL but with modern transfer rules, etc.)

Not done anything this week, just not been able to find the time/energy/motivation. Link to my current edit - https://www.dropbox.com/s/v93hbya0t39r22a/Italia 90.rar

I've included faces for all the Ajax players, all of which have been trimmed and sized down but not all of which have had their backgrounds edited out. Also got Ajax's away kit for the era, and their crest.

The England EDIT file was because I noticed the original England file also had changed for the German League included but you can probably ignore that, TBH, as it's just something I edited for my own use really (i.e. so that I could the 1990 EPL but with modern transfer rules, etc.)

Looking good Sandy. Im impressed with the faces too :)

Looking good Sandy. Im impressed with the faces too :)

Cheers :)
Feel free to ping it back to me when you next run out of steam and I'll have another crack at it. In the meantime, I'll try to work on getting graphics.

Cheers :)
Feel free to ping it back to me when you next run out of steam and I'll have another crack at it. In the meantime, I'll try to work on getting graphics.

Nice one. Im trying to go for the cut out face pack look. As you see ive quite a large facepack done so far but if you want to create more faces im happy with that :)

Thanks Sandy

Hi! I really wanted a database like this? Would you have to delete a current facepack to get the faces on this database to work??

Hi! I really wanted a database like this? Would you have to delete a current facepack to get the faces on this database to work??

Rather than delete a facepack, you can simply delete the config file for that facepack (archive it first) - much quicker and easier, and also easier to reverse :)

Anyone have any knowledge of custom databases on here? Im pulling my hair out! The db was working fine until recently but now when i load a new game and select Everton for some reason the game crash dumps. I even went to the extent of deleting Everton and recreating them as a brand new team and it still happens!! Anyone got any cures or suggestions???? Thanks

Anyone have any knowledge of custom databases on here? Im pulling my hair out! The db was working fine until recently but now when i load a new game and select Everton for some reason the game crash dumps. I even went to the extent of deleting Everton and recreating them as a brand new team and it still happens!! Anyone got any cures or suggestions???? Thanks

At what stage during the game start does it crash? Does it crash with any other club or just Everton? Does it still crash if you start a game as unemployed, then add a new manager to Everton?

Its cool Sandy i managed to fixed it. Did you do any thing with the facepack?

Hey mate, what sort of stage is this DB at? If its playable I'd love to give it a go, the last link you posted doesn't work any longer though :(

ive got someone working on it just now. What main issues where you having?