Italian football scandal

• Thread starter *J*
  • Start date
  • Replies 52
  • Views 4K
Source: BBC

AC Milan: Were allowed to stay in Serie A but with 15-point penalty; now still in Serie A but with eight point deduction and put back into Champions League, but with one-match stadium ban

they are in the champions league lloyd

:yikes: Didn't know that, shouldn't be allowed tbh.

Lame. They should of stuck with the original punishments handed out and laughed off the appeals. How can they appeal when they've been caught with their pants down, it's pathetic. What's even more sad is that Juventus are taking their appeal further to the Italian Olympic Committee Arbitration Court and if they don't get a good answer there, then they will appeal also to civil law.

Cheaters shouldn't be given the chance to appeal, blah.

This is Ridiculous, they might as well found them innocent. Typical Italians, who said there authorities arent corrupt. They all should of been put in Serie c.

Juventus is losing a lot of face in front of the whole world. I would say their fanbase would be getting smaller. Or atleast not recruiting as many as they would have otherwise. I know for certain i won't be supporting them in anything they do untill they somehow make up in years to come.

By the way Kaqcawnod....welcome to the forum. Your 1st post is two words long and one of the words is mispelled....misspelled.......misspell.......what ever.

Yeh Gregor told me they drew in the IRC room. Which moron wanted to sign Boumsong :D