Italian National Team Euro 2012 Tactic by Raikan007

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 21K
hi raikan, well done with the tactic as alwasy.So can you tell me please should i use shouts on the 4132 version?

hi raikan, well done with the tactic as alwasy.So can you tell me please should i use shouts on the 4132 version?

pass into space/retain possession/work ball into box/play out and through defence :)

cheers,

I suggest trying my new Spanish one ;0 its pretty cool

pass into space/retain possession/work ball into box/play out and through defence :)

cheers,

I suggest trying my new Spanish one ;0 its pretty cool

Tnx,maybe but i play with inter so i need italian style of play, but can you recommend me two BBM?

Last edited:
raikan 007 can you tell us please what you use as preparation for pre season if a plyer sent off who you will akte out and regarding match preparation all the season ? and as corners swing ?

Hi Raikan,

I don't have any players that could play the 'box-to-box' role. Do you think this tactic could work with an anchor man next to the deep-lying playmaker?

Thanks.

hi raikan, just wondering if you use the shouts and the tac at the same time, becaus in your 3-5-2 all the options in the tac are ticked, and whit your 4-1-3-2 also?
thks

Hi Raikan:
One quick question, wasn't there a Trequarista at the pics in your opening post?! When i downloaded it and test it on Derby it shows a DLF???

cheers

So I've just finished my season with my West Ham team using the 3-5-2 formation and managed to win the league without losing a game scoring 76 and letting in only 19. I did started with the 4-1-3-2 from the start of pre-season until the end of september but having drew five league games in a row I reverted to the 3-5-2. Also I managed to reach the FA Cup quarter finals knocking out Fulham and QPR along the way before losing out to Liverpool on penalities. Some selected screen shots below.

View attachment 257204View attachment 257205View attachment 257208View attachment 257209View attachment 257210View attachment 257219View attachment 257220View attachment 257211View attachment 257212View attachment 257206View attachment 257207View attachment 257218View attachment 257217View attachment 257213View attachment 257214View attachment 257215View attachment 257216

Hi Raikan:
One quick question, wasn't there a Trequarista at the pics in your opening post?! When i downloaded it and test it on Derby it shows a DLF???

cheers

yes, I change the roles to suit the players, I DO NOT change any instructions though :) so it does not really matter at all :) its just a thing I do!

hi raikan, just wondering if you use the shouts and the tac at the same time, becaus in your 3-5-2 all the options in the tac are ticked, and whit your 4-1-3-2 also?
thks

yes, at the start I load up the shouts and leave on for most of the game (well if all is going to plan of course)

Hi Raikan,

I don't have any players that could play the 'box-to-box' role. Do you think this tactic could work with an anchor man next to the deep-lying playmaker?

Thanks.

yes! it will help him win the ball back and provide extra cover for the more adventurous players.

raikan 007 can you tell us please what you use as preparation for pre season if a plyer sent off who you will akte out and regarding match preparation all the season ? and as corners swing ?

match prep: High - teamwork

do you mean should the corners swing in or away, meaning left footer on right side to swing in?? if so, then yeah you can, it does not matter much to me :)

Where can i play derossi in this and can you give a template of attributes needed please !

thanks in advance!

Mind if I do a story using this tactic Raikan?

I don't get why, when emulating Italy, then you are testing the tactic with Man UTD. That's a waste imo.

I've tried replicating the tactic also, but my formation is slightly different.

Keeper
CB CB
WB DM WL
CM CM
AM
Striker Striker

This works really well, and Marco Verratti ind my current save(Pescara, second season) sometimes gets around 110 passes in a game.

Last edited:
good for you mate!

I used it with and for Italy for fun, it is not a proper released tactic, it was just for fun!

so what you saying is that if you make a Barca tactic its pointless using/testing it with anyone but them is what you are saying really.........

Back