Status
Not open for further replies.
are we going to continue this pace of only one month between updates?

It's two months mate, it always has been, the only reason the last one seemed like last one seemed monthly update because of going from August to September but what we actually did was go from July to August and then to September in the space of a day

It's two months mate, it always has been, the only reason the last one seemed like last one seemed monthly update because of going from August to September but what we actually did was go from July to August and then to September in the space of a day

Hey dude,

Sorry not been as active! work/family keeps getting in the way but I should be back now!

Also on the contract discussion earlier in thread... maybe we should just be in charge of hiring manager and transfers like we are and nothing else. Contracts etc should be up to our manager. Or it will become waaaaay too much work for you and you will become disinterested.

Also if it was me I would run this as a dictatorship....your word goes! but that's just me and I'm a bit of a megalomaniac! :p

Hey dude,

Sorry not been as active! work/family keeps getting in the way but I should be back now!

Also on the contract discussion earlier in thread... maybe we should just be in charge of hiring manager and transfers like we are and nothing else. Contracts etc should be up to our manager. Or it will become waaaaay too much work for you and you will become disinterested.

Also if it was me I would run this as a dictatorship....your word goes! but that's just me and I'm a bit of a megalomaniac! :p

okay no worries and that seems fair enough, I may do something for players in their last year but may leave it for managers to sort. when people start to bid for players in their last year of contracts as free agent signings I will notify the chairman and let him offer a wage also

And that seems fair enough ahah

If we managed to get all updates out before the deadline I'd get the next one out, btw will be looking at the people who missed the last update and will be putting a point next to their name.

Kubalionzzale
Disclaimer89
Conorc98
Nomad Ekaria

You all missed September updates and have one strike against you, these will be wiped at the end of the season providing you haven't failed to do an update three times

I know that there will be a select few that are interested, but it's the same people that are interested and when the window comes around, there will be very little activity between chairmen. I could be spending my time doing something else, I could try a story, anything that just needs my efforts. I'm quite disappointed in my self that I'm having doubt in continuing the game just half a season into it but like if I'm not getting efforts of pretty much everyone then I don't feel like carrying on

Ps I know people are legitimately busy and I have a good idea who those people will be but some people may just be being lazy, they may not be enjoying it, they may not like that it's an Italian version or maybe Chairman games may have just lost it a little and may need something new to freshen things up

I'm still interested. I'm just struggling to find the time to write a decent press conference, but I'm still super interested in this :)

I'm still interested. I'm just struggling to find the time to write a decent press conference, but I'm still super interested in this :)

I know the people that are interested in this, I don't want to disappoint people either, but I can't do this for a minority.

I'm currently lacking motivation to carry this on, I'm not enjoying it as much as I should be and I need to be able to enjoy it to carry it on, I may do a story instead, something that requires effort but not as much organisation etc, I'm sorry I've let people down I really am and it hurts me knowing that there is people that genuinely enjoy this so I do sincerely apologise.

I may return to do one in FM16 but I just haven't got the motivation to do this especially with the limited free time I have, I want to be able to spend more of that time enjoying saves etc.

Again for the thousandth time, thanks for the cooperation and I'm sorry for letting you down

I'm currently lacking motivation to carry this on, I'm not enjoying it as much as I should be and I need to be able to enjoy it to carry it on, I may do a story instead, something that requires effort but not as much organisation etc, I'm sorry I've let people down I really am and it hurts me knowing that there is people that genuinely enjoy this so I do sincerely apologise.

I may return to do one in FM16 but I just haven't got the motivation to do this especially with the limited free time I have, I want to be able to spend more of that time enjoying saves etc.

Again for the thousandth time, thanks for the cooperation and I'm sorry for letting you down

Well, that sucks.

But at the end of the day, you're running the game and you have to put more effort in than anyone else. So, it's obviously your choice and I can get why the lack of people showing real interest can kill motivation.

Well, that sucks.

But at the end of the day, you're running the game and you have to put more effort in than anyone else. So, it's obviously your choice and I can get why the lack of people showing real interest can kill motivation.

I know and I do really apologise, I get it's just a game on a forum site but I hate letting people down and like you said it sucks, I'm not pinning the blame on anyone, it'd be wrong to do that cos I don't know there personal lives, obviously it would've helped if there's more activity but people are genuinely busy and I can't comment on that

I know and I do really apologise, I get it's just a game on a forum site but I hate letting people down and like you said it sucks, I'm not pinning the blame on anyone, it'd be wrong to do that cos I don't know there personal lives, obviously it would've helped if there's more activity but people are genuinely busy and I can't comment on that

I'll still be first in line if you do a chairman game on FM16 :D

I'll be requesting for this thread to be closed shortly, so again I apologise for a short lived pretty pointless chairman game, I'm sorry for letting people down (again)

No-one want to join Borne's Chairman game? Might be able to continue it at season 2 if people want to take over whichever teams are available.

Baah. How about for the one's that are interested, we all simulate till the end of the season, and post our results. That way we can determine the overall winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.