Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Italian Serie A Chairman Game

View attachment 285848

Welcome back to another one of my chairman games! You may have realised I ran one and a half chairman games on the last Football Manager and now I am back to dip my toes into the water and go again, I have just purchased both FMRTE and the In Game editor so I hope I get to put them both into good use! Now, for now I haven't got the most available time in the world, I have a job, college and a girlfriend whom I duel with to have control of the laptop so times tough but I will set time aside to run this game. I've enjoyed FM this year but haven't been into it as much as I had hoped so I am hoping this game will re-establish my love for FM.

Anyhoo a Chairman Game is very enjoyable and surprisingly painfully simple once you get the jist/gist of things, I am also gonna make this as enjoyable as possible and will not ruin it by making Frank Lampard as manager (some people will understand)

This is a game where I will be looking for twenty people to take control of a club and will have (nearly) full control of the club you own whether that is transfers, managers, facilities etc all decisions must go through le master (me) if deemed acceptable I will approve and put it in the game and you will then write a post about it.

Now this is the important part of the running of this game. I put effort into this game, you as well as I expect me to put effort into this game. This effort malarkey works two ways. If I put effort into it, then you must put effort into it vice versa. If there's no effort on either my part or your part then there is no game, what I mean by 'effort' is that for whatever you do write a post about it. For example

So if you sign Steve Morison = write a post
If you appoint Jeremy Clarkson = write a post
Upgrade your facilities = write a post

Now I expect that people write posts about what people do as this is a story not just a game and this will make it much more enjoyable for people to read, you also can write posts and make something up for example if you was to create a rivalry with another chairman, then go ahead I won't have a problem. If you can't keep updating then this game may not be for you.

I have a little grading criteria if you miss a certain amounts of posts. This will only count for when you miss doing the few monthly updates. Your names will appear below when everyone has signed up saying what team you are and what email etc and if you see an asterisk next to your name then you have missed an update(s)

1 * next to your name - a warning
2 ** next to your name - a yellow card
3 *** next to your name - a red card and removed from the game

If you have a reason why you can not post then tell me then this will not apply to you.

After 5/6 teams are picked I will then pick my own team

Right I have babbled on a lot, I apologise let's move on!

YOU WILL HAVE TWO OPTIONS WHEN PICKING A CLUB WHICH WILL GO DOWN TO A VOTE ONCE ELEVEN PEOPLE HAVE VOTED, RIGHT THE OPTIONS ARE:

YOU PICK YOUR OWN TEAM AND WRITE IT IN THE COMMENTS WHO YOU WANT TO BE

OR

SAY YOU WANT TO JOIN AND PROVIDE AN EMAIL AND ONCE TWENTY PEOPLE HAVE JOINED ALL NAMES WILL GO INTO A RANDOMISER AND TEAMS WILL BE SELECTED RANDOMLY.

General Rules

If you want to sack a manager or any other staff member you can but you will have to pay off the rest of the contract

Signing a manager from another team will require you to pay a compensation value of the remainder of their contract. the new managers wage will be his current wage he was on plus 25% If it is a human controlled team you must agree a compensation fee. If you wish to promote from within then the unemployed rules apply. If the manager you wish to sign is unemployed, here is the key:

Worldwide: Your current managers wage x3
Continental x2.5
National and below x2

You may set your transfer & wage budgets to whatever you like, (for your AI manager) but if you put them too high you run the risk of your club having financial problems in the future, so I advise against going too high.

Facilities may be upgraded at any time, however at a cost:

?2,500,000 for a minor improvement to your youth system.
?3,000,000 for a minor improvement to your training facilities.
?2,500,000 for a minor improvement to your Junior Coaching.
?2,500,000 for a minor improvement to your Youth recruitment.

I will allow stadium enhancements in future seasons but not the first.
Prices will be £1m per 1000 seats
£3m for a minor improvement in corporate facilities

I will be doing a two monthly update every at a minimum of every 3 days but may be extended due to real life. As I want the game to be at a decent pace but a more regular stop interval so you can have a more in depth look at what you wanna do.

Transfers

To sign a player from another team in your league you must contact the Chairman of that club pm via and agree a value with them. The wage structure for signing a player will be below.

Player Prices
Transfers between clubs in the league - Agreed between Chairmen

Transfers from clubs in your nation, below your league - 1.5 the players current value

Transfers from foreign clubs - 2 times the players current value

Transfers of youth players from foreign clubs - Double the players current value IF they have not represented their nation.

3x times the players current value if they have represented their nation

Transfer limits
Transfers between clubs in the league - Unlimited
Loans between clubs in the league - Unlimited
Transfers from clubs in your nation, below your league - 3
Transfers from foreign clubs - 3
Loans from Serie B and lower/Loans from foreign clubs - 3
Transfers of foreign youth player (u18) - 2
Free signings - 3 per season

Both Chairmen will then need to PM me with the agreed amount and quote the message showing you have agreed the transfer/loan, and once I have confirmed it then you can announce the transfer.

Wages

Predicted League Position of 1st to 6th:
Player aged 18 of less - 1.75 times current wage

Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 1.75 times current wage

Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 2 times current wage

Players aged 33 or over - 1.5 times current wage

Predicted League Position of 7th to 11th

Players aged 18 or less - 1.5 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 1.5 times current wage

Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 1.75 times current wage

Players aged 33 or over - 1.25 times current wage

Predicted League Position of 12th to 20th

Players aged 18 or less - 1.25 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 1.25 times current wage

Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 1.75 times current wage

Players aged 33 or over - Same as current wage

Free transfers

Every January window, you may begin to look for free transfers you will then need to PM me the wage that you are willing to offer.

When the window ends I will reveal who won which player and they will join when their contracts expire.

You may release any players from their contract at any time, but will have to pay the remainder of their contract to do so.

If you wish to sell players then you need to post them in the thread as available. Other Chairmen can then make offers for them if they wish.

Finally

Nothing is to be announced in this thread until I have told you it is okay. I want to be lenient and trust you in what you post but you can not announce things in the thread if I have not confirmed it so for example you can not confirm a sale of a player if it has not been confirmed or you can not confirm a sacking of a manager if it's not been confirmed by me. They're just an example but you get the jist.

I put a lot of effort in running the game and I'm bound to make mistakes PM me if I have done or kindly point it out in the thread, if there's abuse or if you go against my word you will be removed from the game. Don't worry if I'm wrong or make a mistake I'll admit to it.

And enjoy! It's just a game!

Now also I am tired and some of this is copied and pasted from my old game so if this does not make sense just tell me!

TypeFull NameCurrent ClubNew ValueNew Wage
C2C
C2C
FGN
DOM
U18/19

Last edited:
Teams

Murley - Roma - [email protected]
Matt419 - Matthew Harrison - Juventus - [email protected]
Kubalionzzale - Parma - [email protected]
Znik - Paolo Maldini - AC Milan - [email protected]
Wonderkid360 - Giusepe Bruscolotti - Napoli - [email protected]
LeedsUnitedAndProud - Monster - ACF Fiorentina - [email protected]
Disclaimer89 - Matt Smith - Inter Milan - PM
Conorc98 - The Mafia - Palermo - [email protected]

Nomad Ekaria - Shiek Dirka Dirka - Lazio - [email protected]
AidanD10 - Del Piero - Genoa - PM
Atalanta
naterr - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Sampdoria - [email protected]
Hoseth - Mauro Camoranesi - Verona - [email protected]
SeanKeaney - Gianluca Vialli - Cagliari - [email protected]
TheTacticalApproach - AJ Lee - Sassuolo - [email protected]
Rootsey - Vincenzo Iaquinta - Udinese - [email protected]

Empoli
Cesena

Sassuolo
Udinese
Chievo
Torino

Current Saved Game

https://www.mediafire.com/?wc571ph5kpa81b2

Last edited:
I'm in! (AC Milan if I get to pick)

I'm interested. (Juventus, if it will be by picking)

If picking, I'm absolutely taking Atalanta.
Lol. Now I'm hoping that LUAP goes a equal club so that the rivalry can continue!

BTW, I would be really interested, and I would love to be Roma!

Sounds great, I'm in if you'll have me? If picking, I'd like to go with Sampdoria!

Get the idea everyone wants to pick their club which I understand. I won't be around much today as I got Leeds match then I'm out all night so it's a good job it's just the registration process, if you're around and see that the top comment get's 6+ likes you can go ahead and pick your team with this

Your chosen team:
Your Chairman's name:
Chairman Email

also noticed I put pm a lot, email would be preferable but you can also do email.

Don't do forms until one more person has liked the top comment, I know it's definitely gonna happen but fill out forms after one more person have liked

Allright! I'll remove my post and wait then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.