Its back Barcelona and Xavi passing is back bigger and better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

retsinnab69

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm back with the new Barcelona and Xavi passing tactic and i must say its goooooooood LOL

Been working on it since FM11 and played a load of games on FM12 so thought lets get it out there for people to use and play and get some feed back too.

I've just taken over at MK Dons as a second manager and will be testing it for 15 games they are sitting 20th after 16 games will play about 15 games then post the tactic tomorrow evening with results.

But here are a few screenshots to get you going enjoy.

Cheers

holy wtf. a century of passes 8-| . keep up the work mate, and is it also working for MK dons too >?

Bleh.. Make tactics with lesser clubs. No way to judge how good it is when you're the best team in the game. Besides 1-1 versus Sociedad ? ^^

Great news, when will this be out mate?

Bleh.. Make tactics with lesser clubs. No way to judge how good it is when you're the best team in the game. Besides 1-1 versus Sociedad ? ^^

That's why he is testing it with MK Dons...

Cant wait to see your tactic once you bring it out.

---------- Post added at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

Trying to get in out tonight
Great news, when will this be out mate?

That's why he is testing it with MK Dons...

From thsi i gather that you've given up attempting it with the 4-1-2-2-1 formation? Trying to play exactly like barca in this game,
4-6-0 is impossible, I am going to attempt a

...........Valdes.....
..........Puyol....Pique....Abidal
alves........Busquets............
.........Xavi............
....Pedro.....Messi....iniesta....Villa

Should I put messi forward? Any help would be appreciated.

I'm still working on the 41221 I have about 5 tactics they just need testing so one at a time!

i will test one for you. Looking at starting a season with Huddersfield so that will be a good team to test with

I'm happy to test one, just started a game. just in game one pre season with PSG.

Good for you. Its not hard this year to get over 100passes as the ME is better. Ive done it with Ebbsfleet in 3 games in a row i'm just putting my tactic out there as it had a **** of a lot of good feed back last year. Can you from now on only post on your own thread as i'm sure your a tactic master :-$ Look i dont mind feed back about the tactic but you havent even tested so you dont know how it even plays and looking at your sceenshots you need to work on your shooting!!

With my tactics i got smaller teams get over 100 passes and high possession %.

View attachment 199443View attachment 199444View attachment 199445View attachment 199446

With my tactics i got smaller teams get over 100 passes and high possession %.

To be honest you shouldn't be posting your tactics on this thread theres another one where you can do that...

this may sound slightly silly but forgive me if im wrong but doing the 4-6-0 isnt impossible if you allow xavi, messi, iniesta, villa and alexis/pedro high creativity say 8 notches to right and allow roaming as barca play a roaming game IRL whereby the midfielders and forwards all roam and interchange you can try it and see hopw it goes OBV the only positions you wouldnt allow creativity and roaming would be DM and Defence try it and see if it improves the tactic???

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

BTW... nice tactic and variation do you platy with lots of width as barca do??/

Dude, when is this coming out ? i have the patience of a child, so i can't wait anymore ^^)

mate. when are you going to post the tactic. you started this thread 4 days ago. i think it's pointless to start a thread if you are not going to post the tactic any soon. saying that, I am pretty sure your tactic will be amazing again this year because i tried your last year one and it was pretty amazing. I just want you to stop making us come back and check this thread every hour or so

If this is a barca emulation tactic then it isn't quite close cause messi gets a lot more passes than that, and is a lot more involved in the build up play. In your tactic it seems like he just sit there up top waiting for the ball and runs with it when he finally gets it. In my opinion you should work a little bit on messi to perfect the tactic so it gets the best out of his massive potential. But looks good with the passing tho, thats the only positive in your tactic. Your attack isn't so impressive at all. Mostly goals from penalties and corners, is what i can see in the pics. And dont take this comment as negative, im just trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.