Its back Barcelona and Xavi passing is back bigger and better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry will be out soon got so much on at work havent had no time to play it
mate. when are you going to post the tactic. you started this thread 4 days ago. i think it's pointless to start a thread if you are not going to post the tactic any soon. saying that, I am pretty sure your tactic will be amazing again this year because i tried your last year one and it was pretty amazing. I just want you to stop making us come back and check this thread every hour or so

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Sorry you dont even know what your talking about if you had use the tactic then fair play. Yes messi dont get a lot of the ball my tactic is like one two football. When watch Barcelona games it Xavi and Alves that has most of the ball in the game. Messi in my game gets the ball from deep runs at plays score goals everything he does in really life. I think next time before making ANY COMMENTS what so ever you should use the tactic first. Im guessing your just one of these people that like coming on to peoples thread and slagging of there tactics........
If this is a barca emulation tactic then it isn't quite close cause messi gets a lot more passes than that, and is a lot more involved in the build up play. In your tactic it seems like he just sit there up top waiting for the ball and runs with it when he finally gets it. In my opinion you should work a little bit on messi to perfect the tactic so it gets the best out of his massive potential. But looks good with the passing tho, thats the only positive in your tactic. Your attack isn't so impressive at all. Mostly goals from penalties and corners, is what i can see in the pics. And dont take this comment as negative, im just trying to help.

Again instead of taking it as feedback you directly attacked me like you have made the perfect tactic. I told you that im judging it by the screenshot, and i am pretty sure messi gets at least 30-40 passes every game. In your tactic he gets less than 20. Instead of attacking me, take it as feedback and try to improve. *******.

look ******* as i said once you hace try the tactic then you can give feedback c o c k
Again instead of taking it as feedback you directly attacked me like you have made the perfect tactic. I told you that im judging it by the screenshot, and i am pretty sure messi gets at least 30-40 passes every game. In your tactic he gets less than 20. Instead of attacking me, take it as feedback and try to improve. *******.

Arguing over a tactics that not even available... wtf?!

The insults stops here.

I will close this thread for now as I have actually missed the fact that its a thread telling us what is going to happen rather and not one containing a tactic.

Just send me a pm when you are ready to update the OP with the tactic and I will open the thread for you

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.