It's Hammertime! Can't Touch This!

Very, very nice layout Dan. Simple to read and easy on the eye!

Congratulations on your Carling Cup victory as well. :D

Very good thread mate, good layout and looks like you've got a brillaint team, lets hope you can go on to greater success :)

spain1.png

Spain release new kits

spainh.png
spainap.png
spaint.png

Today, Spanish officials have announce their new kits for their 2018 World Cup Qualifying campaign. The first kit will be the traditional home kit but with yellow pinstripes and a lovely stylish navy trim. The away shirt is a dark navy shirt with a red trim and is also very stylish. The third kit, which will not be used too often, is a white design with a yellow band across the chest and a red trim. Staff and fans alike are said to be delighted with the kits and have proud Nike designer Ben to thank for them.

Loving the story as allways dan, brilliant, best on the site by some way..

also, I asked on the last page, what position and role do you play Verratti in? I have him for Chelsea in the same year as you but you seem to be able to get a heck of a lot more out of him than I can

Ignore this! I just got your PM now mate, cheers, hopefully I will have some success with him now haha

Last edited:
picture.php

April Update from WHUFC.com

edindzeko_232639.jpg

Here is all the news from West Ham United Football Club from the month of April, from nobody else but, the official website.

In the first game of the month, Premier League champions West Ham travelled to Bolton. In what looked like it would be a comfortable game for the Hammers, they struggled. It was only Alex Francis's goal that seperated the two sides and West Ham went away with the 1-0 win.

Next up for Oakes's side was their second leg in the Champions League, against Valencia. Edin Dzeko slotted home the opening goal with a cool finish. Marco Verratti then doubled the lead after smashing a penalty into the top corner. After just 33 minutes, Steve King made it three for the English side and it all looked too easy. The only other action of the game was a consolation goal from Juan Manuel Mata.
West Ham will now play Barcelona in the Semi Finals.

After their impressive performance up against Valencia, West Ham had another home game, up against West Brom. It wasn't until Edin Dzeko's 44th minute strike that West Ham had the lead. Twenty minutes after the break, Danny Saunders equalised for Albion and the pressure was on the Hammers again. They soon answered when Dzeko headed home his second of the game to take the lead again. This goal was shortly followed by goals from Daniel Vogel and Marco Verratti as West Ham cruised to a 4-1 win.

It was an exciting day when West Ham and Chelsea fans alike travelled to Wembley for their FA Cup Semi Final clash. In what was billed to be a feisty encounter, the game remained goalless after forty five minutes. Fifteen minutes after the break, a West Ham penalty was awarded that Marco Verratti shortly dispatched of. After half an hour of the Hammers pressing, they finally got the vital second goal after vice captain Marek Hamsik smashed home a ten yard shot. West Ham are going to Wembley again for the final.

West Ham will play Manchester United in the FA Cup Final.

After West ham successfully qualified for the FA Cup Final once again, it was time to take on Barcelona at the Nou Camp, which was sure to be a legendary encounter. It did not take a long time for the opening goal to arise, as Edin Dzeko slotted home a trademark finish to give the away side a vital away goal. Ten minutes after half time the only goal scorer was injured in what is sure to be a blow for a couple of weeks. The rest of the game played itself out and West Ham came away with a result that they would have freamed about.

After returning from the Nou Camp, Oakes's side had a task as they travelled to Goodison Park. In a match that was dominated by West Ham, goals from Oliveira and Roberto Soldado gave the Hammers the win they deserved.

After Goodison, West Ham hosted Barcelona at Upton Park. In a nervy encounter, Barcelona had a few early chances that, luckily for the home side, they did not convert. After the break, West Ham started playing defensively in order to hold on to their lead from the First leg. The problem with this was that Igor Akinfeev had to be at his best and he was. When Barca threw the kitchen sink at him, he caught it. It was a truly impressive defensive performance to put West Ham through to the Champions League Final.

West Ham will play Inter Milan in the Champions League Final. West Ham qualified through a 1-0 aggregate win over Barcelona and Inter won 3-0 on aggregate against Arsenal.

In the penultimate game of the month, West Ham took on Portsmouth. A double from Oliveira gave West Ham a comfortable two goal lead at the half way point. West Ham continued to dominate after the break until Pompey scored a goal on the counter after 75 minutes. In the last fifteen minutes, the Hammers showed a strong defence to come away with the win they deserved.

It was the last game of the month and it was time to take out the frustrations of a long month, out on the Magpies at Upton Park. West Ham duelly delivered as they came away with a 5-0 victory. Goals from Sime Vrsjalko and a brace from both Daniel Vogel and Marco Verrattu handed the Hammers an emphatic win.

picture.php

West Ham agree to sign two players

Toni-Kroos.jpg

In what was an impressive month for the league leaders, West Ham also agreed to sign two players in the summer. The first was a £8.5 million move for Bayern Munich attacking midfielder Toni Kroos. Kroos is believed to have the world at his feet and it is said to be a massive bargain coup for Hammers manager Daniel Oakes. The second agreed signing was the capture of Daniel Parejo. The Spanish central midfielder is a livewire and will join West Ham on a free transfer from Getafe and will arrive in July.

League Table

Managers Thoughts

Daniel Oakes said:
Here we are, at the end of April and we are sitting on top of the Premier League four points clear with four games to go. I am absolutely delighted. Once again, we are in a position to win every single ctrophy possible, and I owe it all to my great players. All they need to do now is focue and we will be struggling to hold our silverware in our cabinet.

spain1.png

Qualifier

Spain v Greece

Bojan-Krkic-Jpeg.jpg

An 86th minute finish from Barcelona striker Bojan was the only goal that seperated the two sides in Alicante. It was a poor game in Spain as the European Champions were not at their brilliant best. They started out with the same squad that they finished with, and big name players such as Andrés Iniesta and Cesc Fabregas just did not shine. However a great performance from Jaun Mata yet again and a late strike from Bojan handed Spain the win which puts them narrowly at the top of their qualification group.

Last edited:
Brillant story mate, loving all the hard work you put into it.

This is class again as usual dude! Loving it!

Kroos and Parejo are awesome signings as well

great signing and a great update Dan, this story is still doing incredibly well

picture.php

WHUFC.com produce last four game update

soldado.jpg

Here are the last four games of West Ham United's Premier League campaign. Can they do it? Lets find out.

West Ham started the month with what would have been thought as an easy game at home to Crystal Palace. This did not prove to be as no matter how much the Hammers tried, they could not get past Rui Patricio in the Palace goal. Oakes's side struggled to break the defence down and Palace's Nathan Baker was given the man of the match award in a goalless draw at Upton Park.

Next, West Ham travelled to Old Trafford in what was always going to be a tricky game. After forty five minutes of checking each side out, West Ham striker Edin Dzeko knocked the opener home in the second minute of added time, before the break. The Hammers came out in the second half and looked great and eventually got their second, just before the hour mark. Marek Hamsik was the catalyst. Just six minutes later, Manchester United had drawn level and Oakes had his head in his hands. Goals from David Wheater and Yaya Sanogo in the 64th and 65th minute had dragged United back into the game. Twelve minutes later, the Red Devils did the unthinkable and took the lead. Another Yaya Sanogoi strike whistled into the bottom corner to put the Hammers fans head into their hands. Three minutes from time, that man again, Edin Dzeko popped up to strike an equaliser that sent the league leaders home with a valuable point.

In the penultimate game of the season, West Ham travelled to Zola Park to take on Chelsea. In a game that they only needed to take a point to become Champions again, the Hammers dominated. After just ten minutes, West Ham found themselves two goals to nil up. Both were the result of trademark finishes by Roberto Soldado. Ten minutes later, Anatoly Melnik popped up to extend the lead to three. Falcao got Chelsea's first goal four minutes later but it did not seem to matter. Eight minutes later, Edin Dzeko fired his first goal of the game home and West Ham were cruising. One more goal was added nine minutes from time when Edin Dzeko struck home, into the bottom corner. An impressive performance from the Hammers had lead them to yet another league title.

In their last game of the season, West Ham hosted Arsenal in the last ever game at Upton Park. It was an emotional game for all West Ham fans and players alike as this was the last time they would play at the infamous ground. In a very tight affair, West Ham paid a great tribute to their stadium by going out with a one goal to nil win over the Gunners. Roberto Soldado was the scorer with a typical Soldado finish into the bottom right corner of the net.

League Table

560812569_010468a0a8.jpg

Daniel Oakes said:
I am absolutely delighted to be Premier League champions yet again. The lads have done me proud and they are a fantastic bunch to work with. It doesn't feel any less impressed that we have won the title again. If anything, it makes me more impressed that we have now won the title five times in a row. We now have the FA and the Champions League finals to win to complete winning every single trophy this season. Let the success roll on.

Last edited:
Great result against Chelsea mate, 5-1 :O, delightful! Only one thing to point out, your league table I believe is a new season as it appears you've only played 3 games! Keep this going mate, you know where to find me for any graphic related requests!

Thanks buddy, edited that now :)

Fantastic finish to a fantastic season, well done! Sad about Upton Park though, what capacity is the new ground?

Thanks buddy, edited that now :)

Mate can you do this again in FM12. This was the best story i have ever read and i will really be pleased if you started it again and i think that i am not the only one who thinks like this, am I wrong?