Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

I've got the jitters!

May 3, 2007
Hi guys!

When I watch the game on FM2007 on some occasions, the gameplay becomes very jittery and is very annoying!! It did this on my previous laptop and so i put it down to the laptop being ****, but now i have a brand spanking new one and it still does it from time to time. Even more so the further into the game you go, I am now into my 6th season and it seems to do it most of the time!

Has anyone else had similar problems? is there something i can change within the game settings to smooth the play out better? Any help would be great thanks!!

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
How much memory does your laptop have and what processor?

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Jan 28, 2006
Ive had this a couple of times but nothing major. Are you running any other programs or applications which are CPU intensive? If so, shut them down while you're FMing.

May 3, 2007
Hi Boozad! no its just FM running on the laptop! thats all i bought it for :D

Played it last night and counted 4 games on the trot where the play was jittery!! :irked: sometimes it would play smooth again during the match but only for a short period.

May 3, 2007
Thanks for reply's. I've already got fan control software installed and everything is how it should be. Funny thing is i resigned from my Arsenal job and got the Inter job, played 9 games with Inter and it played as smooth as you like! strange, i aint got a scooby doo what could be causing the jitters.