I've got the jitters!

Reaction score
Hi guys!

When I watch the game on FM2007 on some occasions, the gameplay becomes very jittery and is very annoying!! It did this on my previous laptop and so i put it down to the laptop being ****, but now i have a brand spanking new one and it still does it from time to time. Even more so the further into the game you go, I am now into my 6th season and it seems to do it most of the time!

Has anyone else had similar problems? is there something i can change within the game settings to smooth the play out better? Any help would be great thanks!!

How much memory does your laptop have and what processor?

Intel Core 2 Duo T5500 - 1.66GHz

and 2Gb RAM

this should be plenty sufficient to run FM.

Ive had this a couple of times but nothing major. Are you running any other programs or applications which are CPU intensive? If so, shut them down while you're FMing.

Hi Boozad! no its just FM running on the laptop! thats all i bought it for :D

Played it last night and counted 4 games on the trot where the play was jittery!! :irked: sometimes it would play smooth again during the match but only for a short period.

http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php

Download and install that, it will tell you the temperature of your cpu if it's compatible. Fm might be causing your laptop to get extremely warm which might explain it.

Thanks for reply's. I've already got fan control software installed and everything is how it should be. Funny thing is i resigned from my Arsenal job and got the Inter job, played 9 games with Inter and it played as smooth as you like! strange, i aint got a scooby doo what could be causing the jitters.