You are just saying that because you are a Portugal fan, this game has sucked so bad.

No I'm saying it because there have been much worse games than this one.

***** game, better than France Uruguay though.
This World Cup better improve...

Brazil 0-0 Korea?

That corner at the end summed up the game. What the **** was that? :mad:

Full-time: 0 - 0.

The referee blew the whistle during the corner phase. What a ****... you could tell he'd had enough by that point. Clearly wants to get home and have his dinner.

That was unbelievably boring, a waste of 2 hours of my life :(

I didn't find it that terrible really.

Not sure what people expect from these early matches. Nobody wants to lose their first match, so play is always going to be cautious.

I was pleased with Ivory Coast. They needed Drogba from the start though I thought.

Portugal should have won this one.

Based on the performance, or do you mean because Portugal are more highly-ranked?

Ivory Coast were by far the better side today.

Not sure what people expect from these early matches. Nobody wants to lose their first match, so play is always going to be cautious.

So true

For the teams that were involved I expected a lot more. But it is the opening game so im not too suprised. Ivory Coast controlled the game throughout I thought, Portugal had a 15 minute spell in the second half but other than that they were poor.

Ronaldo needs to stop cheating also.

I was pleased with Ivory Coast. They needed Drogba from the start though I thought.

I expected quite a lot of this one to be honest because these are the 2 sides who will be fighting for 2nd I reckon. Therefore I though both would want to win the game rather than draw it.

Based on the performance, or do you mean because Portugal are more highly-ranked?

Ivory Coast were by far the better side today.

I meant Portugal needed to win this game. On the other hand, this draw could make the team 'wake up' and start really playing football. Liedson was terrible. Bruno Alves had a great performance, so did Coentrao.

I expected quite a lot of this one to be honest because these are the 2 sides who will be fighting for 2nd I reckon. Therefore I though both would want to win the game rather than draw it.

The losers of this match were arguably not going to qualify from the group stages.

Brazil will likely beat both teams, and both teams will probably be too strong for N. Korea.

It's understandable why play was cautious.

If those two keep playing that badly, I'll be a very happy bunny when North Korea qualify. £1600 happy to be precise. Come on Ivory Coast and Portugal - I thought you were overhyped, don't let me down :D

I am once again very impressed with Coentrao at full back. Played extremely well considering he has been converted from winger and he is only 21-22. Kept things very tidy and went forward intelligently, not getting caught out of position as far as I can recall. But both sides were poor in the final third, Gervinho was the only player who looked like doing something and in the end didn't do all that much

Dull game, some good defending but not enough enthusiasm in the attack.

I said 1-1, didn't consider the fact there would be no goals.