The losers of this match were arguably not going to qualify from the group stages.

Brazil will likely beat both teams, and both teams will probably be too strong for N. Korea.

It's understandable why play was cautious.

Fair enough Billy.

£5 at 12-1 on draws between NZ/Slovakia and Ivory Coast/Portugal, with Brazil to win. Nice little earner! :D

I didn't find it that terrible really.

Not sure what people expect from these early matches. Nobody wants to lose their first match, so play is always going to be cautious.

I was pleased with Ivory Coast. They needed Drogba from the start though I thought.
i think we expected too much fro the opening agmes, maybe becasue we've had it all in 2006 and 2002. no one wants to lose the first game and put the pressure on in the 2nd. by getting a point, they also obviously dent the oppostion a win and keep the groups that much tighter in the 2nd round, and hence better chance to go through. though a few teams will regret that choice

Apparently ITV are giving away £500 for every goal scored in the group games, some how I don't think the boss of ITV is going to be losing too much sleep :)

it was a better paced 0-0 draw but i was still dissapointed, i think it would have been different if drogba started he is much better suited when he starts. ronaldo ****** me off to the max today making a big drama of everything, its just his attitude i absolutely hate. this could now go down to goal difference for 2nd place.

If you are referring to the yellow card, for arguing with Demel, check the replay, he was trampled.

What about when Liedson accidentally kicked Zokora in the SHOULDER and Zokora falls grabbing his HEAD in 'pain' ?

Every modern football player dives, people just pay attention to Ronnie

What about when Liedson accidentally kicked Zokora in the SHOULDER and Zokora falls grabbing his HEAD in 'pain' ?

Every modern football player dives, people just pay attention to Ronnie

That was a dive too. But in your post you seemed to disregard his two dives. Was just making sure you saw them.

Oh and Zokora did 1 dive, Ronaldo did multiple, I think that makes it worse on this occasion.

Every tackle that was made the players went down like they got shot, like leidson he rolled 3 times on the groundXD

That was a dive too. But in your post you seemed to disregard his two dives. Was just making sure you saw them.

Oh and Zokora did 1 dive, Ronaldo did multiple, I think that makes it worse on this occasion.

But Ronaldo IS a diver, im completely aware of that, just that we see so many players (good or bad, whatever) diving to the imaginary pool and nobody comments, now when Ronaldo does it he is a tool. Just seems unfair

tbh. That match was just loike wathing paint dry. (just like most matches so far)

But Ronaldo IS a diver, im completely aware of that, just that we see so many players (good or bad, whatever) diving to the imaginary pool and nobody comments, now when Ronaldo does it he is a tool. Just seems unfair

the difference is ronaldo DOSENT need to do it, his a sensational player so why do it??? and his arrogant as **** aswell people genuinly dont like that.

I tend to point out divers regardless of their reputation and as you said Zokora is a diver also.

Ahh most of the matches draws now. And lots of boring 0-0. But good that this game wasn't one of the boring ones.