Will1981

Reaction score
This tactic was created by retsinnab69 and has performed very well in my tactic testing league:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...c-premier-league-16-2-testers-welcome-27.html

see post 269 for results.

I get asked alot of questions about where to find it and retsinnab69 hasn't got time to make a thread for it and has asked me to make one so here you go.

Tactic is plug and play.

No OI's

No specific corner takers.

Last edited:
thanks for sharing, will give it a go later tonight.

i'll try with dortmund and Milan... very good.. there is a little problem.. sometimes you do too much shots and opponent win with 1 only shot... horrible

but i win easy all championship i have started

i change AMR and AML to MR and ML, offside trap and deep line - 5 games in league 3 w 2d , media pred. 13 ;>

i change AMR and AML to MR and ML, offside trap and deep line - 5 games in league 3 w 2d , media pred. 13 ;>

what role and PI for ML/R?
do you use much deeper or slightly deeper defensive line?

I am in love with this formation. I was just wondering were the set pieces and corners set to default?

i always let the *** manager get on with it

This tactic was created by retsinnab69 and has performed very well in my tactic testing league:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...c-premier-league-16-2-testers-welcome-27.html

see post 269 for results.

I get asked alot of questions about where to find it and retsinnab69 hasn't got time to make a thread for it and has asked me to make one so here you go.

Tactic is plug and play.

No OI's

No specific corner takers.

i'll try with dortmund and Milan... very good.. there is a little problem.. sometimes you do too much shots and opponent win with 1 only shot... horrible

but i win easy all championship i have started

thanks for sharing, will give it a go later tonight.

What about training and match preparation?

Thanks

good luck. i have made two others tactic that i will stick on here. One attacking and one control. The Control seens so much better

really like this tac too. doing really good with everton and currently on course winning the premier league with them. i took the job after they almost get relegated last season... (going to upload some screenshot when finished with season 18/19)

they only issue that I have is, that there a way too many wasted shots ;)

yeah i know but i will be having a look at that cheers cant wait to see your screenshots
really like this tac too. doing really good with everton and currently on course winning the premier league with them. i took the job after they almost get relegated last season... (going to upload some screenshot when finished with season 18/19)

they only issue that I have is, that there a way too many wasted shots ;)

Leicester 1st season

Finished in 6th place would have made top 4 easily if Mahrez had not asked for a transfer to Man Utd which ruined my momentum despite replacing him with Tielemans, got to the final of the League cup but managed to lose 2-1 to Blackburn which was dissapointing.

PS I had to replay the whole season after my PC crashed with me having finished in 2nd place with 75 points.