Is the any PI's on any of the positions or are they all default instructions?

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Leicester D.O.F. Challenge - Season 1

Great season finishing in 3rd place and qualifying for the Champions League.

Player of the Season - Jamie Vardy with an amazing 37 goals.

Signing of the Season - Gino Peruzzi was by far my best defender and signed for only £2.2m.

Leicester D.O.F. Challenge - Season 2

Much poorer this season only finishing 10th in the league but reaching the semi-finals of the FA cup and Europa league, too many fixtures (59 games) and the director of footballs decision to sell Vardy and Peruzzi to Man City and Man Utd proved costly.

Player of the Season: Riyad Mahrez

Signing of the season: Javi Manquillo who was signed for £4.2m to replace Peruzzi.

Leicester D.O.F. Challenge - Season 3

Much better season finishing in 3rd in the league and reaching the semi-finals of the FA cup.

Player of the Season: Bart Ramselaar

Signing
of the Season: Bart Ramselaar signed for £8.75m in January.

@Will1981

Consider trying to use the JABDEF only against teams using an AMC or 3 ST - then using JABCOUNTER in the rest - done some testing in Serie A and La Liga, and so far it does seem promising (Would at least like to see the theory proven wrong by someone else than me :D)

Oh, and by the way.. I also like this tactic, and i will of course be testing this further myself - just a little short on time at the moment, so thought i would put it out there for someone else to test :)

Last edited:
i use the two F9 to stop the offsides. Never try it with AF OR TM, have a go and post results could be better.
some results from my Leicester save

Leicester 1st season

Finished in 6th place would have made top 4 easily if Mahrez had not asked for a transfer to Man Utd which ruined my momentum despite replacing him with Tielemans, got to the final of the League cup but managed to lose 2-1 to Blackburn which was dissapointing.

PS I had to replay the whole season after my PC crashed with me having finished in 2nd place with 75 points.

Leicester D.O.F. Challenge - Season 1

Great season finishing in 3rd place and qualifying for the Champions League.

Player of the Season - Jamie Vardy with an amazing 37 goals.

Signing of the Season - Gino Peruzzi was by far my best defender and signed for only £2.2m.

Nice someone with 2 striker tactic. Having hard time to get one work for myself. Will try with it.

Any toughs changing one striker to AF or TM?

Glad you like I was trying to make a home and away tactic. Home being JABDEF and away the counter.
@Will1981

Consider trying to use the JABDEF only against teams using an AMC or 3 ST - then using JABCOUNTER in the rest - done some testing in Serie A and La Liga, and so far it does seem promising (Would at least like to see the theory proven wrong by someone else than me :D)

Oh, and by the way.. I also like this tactic, and i will of course be testing this further myself - just a little short on time at the moment, so thought i would put it out there for someone else to test :)

@Will1981

Where can i download both tactics?
I can see only one in first post

Glad you like I was trying to make a home and away tactic. Home being JABDEF and away the counter.

Just to clarify.. there's 3 tactics - one with ATTACKING mentality, one with CONTROL mentality, and the original JABDEF with COUNTER mentality?! In what situations was each made to work?

I believe counter is for away games, the original for home games and attack for when you need a goal/big favourites....Could be wrong though.

I believe counter is for away games, the original for home games and attack for when you need a goal/big favourites....Could be wrong though.

The thing is.. the original (JABDEF) is the one with COUNTER mentality - the "new" one (JABCONTROL) got CONTROL mentality.
Kinda what threw me off, in regards to his previous post, hence the wanting to clarify ;)

Not sure the control tactic is any better by moving the CMs to DM... Surely you use the control when you are favourite so moving them further back relative to the counter version is weird. Have you noticed it works better or something?

Anyway the tactics are great albeit I've moved the DMs to CM in the control version and its working well.