HENO

Reaction score
Anybody got a screenshot of him in the future,want to know if he's worth signing?
Thanks in adavance

I'll post one in 5 minutes mate just in middle of a game. I had him on loan for a season so will be interesting to see how he progressed.

Wilshere as of August 31st 2016.

I don't think he's that good tbh. I thought he'd be better at this stage. Plays for Lazio lol.

Can you post a screenie of his attributes?

EDIT: IGNORE THIS POST ^^)

:p Yeah I forgot at first and only posted his history.

he hasnt reached the peak of his career yet though. players of his type (riquelme, zidane etc) usually peak in their late 20's/early 30's. his mental stats will go up no doubt through more experience, and hes still plenty young enough to be moulded into a true star

Thanks for that,he looks alright but I could prob get better players for cheaper....Thanks

I swear his attributes are almost identical to that of Fabregas? Low aerial, good creativity?

anyone got a screeny of what he looks like in future on patch 10.3?

In Ben's game he's only really in his second year of first team football. If he was playing first team football from the start his stats would have developed as well as they have in tipz12.

TBH i didnt really look at him until i read this thread do rate him as a player but as a united fan i have problems signing liverpool,arsenal and chelsea's orginal players its stupid i know but for some reason i never do!!! he is very good on mine ripped me in my last match against them the git!!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

in bens game he is two years older, i think it comes down to first team football and if he has a decent season when they loan him out, but you can take from this that with the right training (I reccomend dans training) and right amount of first team football he could become truly awesome!

TBH i didnt really look at him until i read this thread do rate him as a player but as a united fan i have problems signing liverpool,arsenal and chelsea's orginal players its stupid i know but for some reason i never do!!! he is very good on mine ripped me in my last match against them the git!!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

in bens game he is two years older, i think it comes down to first team football and if he has a decent season when they loan him out, but you can take from this that with the right training (I reccomend dans training) and right amount of first team football he could become truly awesome!

i like the tutoring more think its alot better then the traninging itself. yeah i had him out on loan to leverkusen last season and he played great.

good training goes hand in hand with good tutoring bud, do you run germany as an active league???( you said he is on loan with leverkusen). some of my players get so much better with the proper training (i got a couple of awesome regens i signed and trained well)although tutoring is awesome to although bad tutoring can ruin players!!

good training goes hand in hand with good tutoring bud, do you run germany as an active league???( you said he is on loan with leverkusen). some of my players get so much better with the proper training (i got a couple of awesome regens i signed and trained well)although tutoring is awesome to although bad tutoring can ruin players!!

yeah thats true. i just have on the major leagues on view only so i can see how other teams do in the league etc.he didnt play every game at leverkusen but when he did play he was great a scored a bunch of goals probs was toni kroos replacement. dont mess with training to much. lol yeah ive a few players that turn out to be flops happens to my regens to.