Seriously mate to see big improvements download dans training i been playing these games for years and never been too bothered with training but dans is quality! when loaning i always check the teams training facilities make sure there at least 'good facilities' make sure the players in their team arent as good so he's guarenteed first team games or eles he may aswel stay with me after all the whole idea is to get experience through matches, try and make sure their in other competitions too so it maximises the opportunitys of first team action. also make sure they have decent coaches! Obviously its not every time you can tick all the boxes but if you can get a good combination of them your in with a good shot!

Seriously mate to see big improvements download dans training i been playing these games for years and never been too bothered with training but dans is quality! when loaning i always check the teams training facilities make sure there at least 'good facilities' make sure the players in their team arent as good so he's guarenteed first team games or eles he may aswel stay with me after all the whole idea is to get experience through matches, try and make sure their in other competitions too so it maximises the opportunitys of first team action. also make sure they have decent coaches! Obviously its not every time you can tick all the boxes but if you can get a good combination of them your in with a good shot!

ill give it ago then mate, same ive been playing a long time when fm wasnt out was playing champ manager. yeah that all sounds good thanks for that mate maybe get myself some good affiliated clubs with good training facilities ETC. yeah i got top coaches aswell as i like to keep my staff up to date and try get all the best.

have you got a link to dans training? cant seem to find it

search it in the search box top right of screen bud it should come up there or google it mate it'l come up dont get it confused with dugs training which is also good but not as good. try that mate! and again get back to me and let me know

He is a really good player to have in your team as you need to have 8 players who started their careers in England, also has good enough stats for a team aiming to win the league.

View attachment 47595

search it in the search box top right of screen bud it should come up there or google it mate it'l come up dont get it confused with dugs training which is also good but not as good. try that mate! and again get back to me and let me know

the training is of and on for me at the moment some players improving and some getting worse lol

Here he is in my Wolfsburg game, coming into 2019.

Pretty quality player for me. Have to swap between him and Gourcuff in the AMC role and sometimes I just play them both with on in CM XD

i give him plenty of first team games and hes starting to get better and better. scores alot to.
same for ramsey aswell.

2hibho9.png

the training is of and on for me at the moment some players improving and some getting worse lol

It always seems like it'l do that but overall the improvements are immense look at these guys all had potential but the training def helped there improvement,stick with mate!

It always seems like it'l do that but overall the improvements are immense look at these guys all had potential but the training def helped there improvement,stick with mate!

they look great mate, yeah im deff going to stick with it but ill let you no some of the players i come out with and how good they become ;)

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

just had a look at your players again. wow they are good!lol hope iget a few like that.
take a look at wilshere now.
10f24g8.png

he's coming on well man, spend ages looking for decent regens takes ages but get good results!

He is at Chelsea on my Notts County game. 2019 he ripped me apart last time I played them good job they are only a mid table team now. Also tried buying him couldnt even get him for £20 million.

Good player if you can sign him.

Sea.

he's coming on well man, spend ages looking for decent regens takes ages but get good results!

stoped using dans training as i was getting way to many injuries for some reason one point i had my whole first team out. put the original one i use and its working wonders for me JW is looking better then ever and im getting no injuries (A)

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Here he is for me now. HE IS A BEAST! :wub:

inqvly.png

Why the **** is he so strong? Lol. Oh well either way as an Arsenal fan I'm lovin it ;D

Bolton are annoying me. They have him on loan from Wenger and they're not playing him and I can't recall him :(

Last edited:
He is the best right winger (trainted him in that position) in my Arsenal team, and his stats and value just keep goin up!

Could probably get double that though, looking at his stats.

probably right ive never been that far into a save with him so i dont know how good he really turns out but apparently he turns out amazing