REBIDS
GK - Kieren Westwood - sammyt 1.5 mil , MCFCKev 0.7k
DF - Joao Periera - lordtom/NathWalker 10 mil
MF - Raul Merieles - NathWalker 11 mil
RiotAct 10.5 mil
ST - Di Natale - NathWalker 17 mil
RiotAct 15.5 mil

Last edited:
****, overpaid on Robben, although saying that, Sneijder went for more oO)

Jagginman, can we please have some quality left backs in the next few rounds??

Last edited:
Did'nt think that would have been enough for Sneijder, im happy with that and few more decent squad players too.

you've missed my rebid on westwood that i sent in a seperate pm before i sent my bids for the netherlands poland round.

Shane Long is missing from my team in first post. It seems we'll have serious competitions for left-backs. :p

How much you put Sammy?

can't remember whether it was 1mil or 1.5mil but it should still be in my sent messages list so i can check it.

EDIT: according to my sent messages it was sent at 12:45 yesterday and was 1.5mil

Last edited:
Dam thought had got my back up keeper, would never of offered that much anyway.

So people want left backs? is there another position that needs to be boosted across the teams or are we otherwise ok?

BTW, can all rebids be included with the bids for whatever round we are on? that would be appreciated

Last edited:
So people want left backs? is there another position that needs to be boosted across the teams or are we otherwise ok?

BTW, can all rebids be included with the bids for whatever round we are on? that would be appreciated

ok mate i'll do that in future, think i sent the rebid between the time the results came out and the new list went up thinking that if mcfckev did the same we'd get the result as the holland round went up for auction.

Dam thought had got my back up keeper, would never of offered that much anyway.

thought you'd go for 1 mil so i went to 1.5 knowing he'd likely be third choice behind my 2 dutch keepers.

Personally, i could do with some more wingers but i not sure how everyone else is doing with that position

I need GK, LB, RB, DM, SC If i can get them 4 ill be happy

i still need leighton baines, a centreback, a winger, a centre mid or 2 and am in desperate need of some strikers as samaras is going to be a backup and ideally keane would be an impact player coming on from the bench.

ROUND 6 - SWEDEN AND SPAIN

GOALKEEPERS

DEFENDERS

MIDFIELDERS
STRIKERS
Fernando Torres
Fernando Llorente
Zlatan Ibrahimović
Johan Elmander

Bids by tomorrow at 6pm please, results posted JUST before England match or after, am I right to think that only Ukraine and Russia are left?
if so then I plan to have a last round with MASSES of U19 players to fill in certain positions and whatnot before managers then i will make the database (will take time) before starting it oK?

there must be 2 other nations missing, but can't remember what they are off the top of my head because this is round 6 and as you've done 2 nations per round then 16 teams divded by 2 equas 8 rounds and 1 more would be 7. unless you've numbered tehm wrong somewhere along the line.